TBWA Paris and Else signed the first advertising campaign for Fontyou, the first web app that allows designers and agencies to manage all their fonts cloud print. Entitled “Fresh fonts are on Fontyou”, the ad campaign presents, in short videos, funny font stories.
Fontyou is the first platform of online co-creation, dedicated to typography, which allows typelovers all around the world to create, share, develop, sell and buy fonts.
Fontyou was founded by Gregori Vincens, Nicolas Boudriot, Valentine Proust and Gia Tran as a manifestation of their desire to make typographical design easier accessible via innovative tools.
Fontyou is a social typography network active for almost two years and which attracted Euro 700,000 in funding in 2013. With team including typedesigners, developers, web designers, graphic designers, marketing and sales, community management and communication, the platform had, in June 2014, over 800 members from 71 countries.
Client: Fontyou (Gregori Vincens & Valentine Proust)
Agency: TBWA\Paris & \Else
- Agency’s representatives: Brice Garçon & Maxime Boiron
- Art Director: Cedric Moutaud
- Copywriter: Vincent Pedrocchi
- Head of TV : Maxime Boiron
- Art buyer: Julie Champin
- Illustration: Laurent Duvoux
- Production : \Else
- Producer: Benjamin Piton
- Animators / producers: Boris Belghiti & Jonathan Bignon
- Production: \Else
- Head of Music & Sound : Olivier Lefebvre
- Art Direction & production: Philippe Mineur
- Sound Design: Anais Khout & Eric Simonet
- Mix: Anais Khout