With just little more than 2 weeks left until GPeC Summit, event scheduled to take place on May 11-13 in Bucharest and one of the most important e-commerce events in the region, those interested to participate can still register until May 4.
The ticket price for all 3 event days is of Euro 207 (VAT included), with catering and simultaneous translation services included.
GPeC Summit will reunite renown guests such as the universally-acclaimed digital marketing expert, Neil Patel, but also Chris Goward (CEO WiderFunnel), Craig Sullivan (Conversion Optimization Expert), Ivan Mazour (CEO Ometria), Matthew Woodward (SEO & Affiliate Marketing Expert), Simo Ahava (Senior Data Advocate Reaktor), Yauhen Khutarniuk (Head of SEO Link-Assistant), and Matt Komorowski (Head of Sales PayPal CEE).
In May, GPeC Summit celebrates its 10th edition. The first day of the event (May 11th) is dedicated to the GPeC Summit Conference, full of keynote speeches and debate panels focused on hot e-commerce and digital marketing topics as well as other omni-channel issues such as logistics, sourcing, fulfillment, team management and omni-channel strategy.
During this first day, the speeches of the international e-commerce speakers will be practical and will help online shops get inspiration and tips and tricks in order to become successful. Here’s a few topics to be approached
- The Myths, Lies and Illusions of Cross Device Testing – Craig Sullivan (Conversion Optimization Expert);
- How To Fast Track E-Commerce Success With Your Blog – Matthew Woodward (SEO & Affiliate Marketing Expert);
- 6 Unorthodox funnel optimization strategies guaranteed to double your growth – Neil Patel (Co-Founder CrazyEgg, HelloBar & KISSmetrics);
- Key Insights From Funnels: Enhanced E-Commerce For Google Analytics – Simo Ahava (Senior Data Advocate Reaktor);
- The future of ecommerce marketing – how data can improve your conversation with your customer – Ivan Mazour (CEO Ometria)
GPeC Summit Conference will end with a Q&A session, “Stage on Fire”, a debate panel which will bring together Neil Patel, Craig Sullivan, Chris Goward, Simo Ahava and Ivan Mazour.
It is a unique chance to ask questions for some of the best international e-commerce and digital marketing specialists and start a debate with them as they will all be there on stage at the same time. o sansa unica sa poti adresa intrebari unora dintre cei mai buni specialisti la nivel mondial, toti in acelasi loc, in acelasi timp.
CEO & Founder GPeC.
Scheduled for the first day of the event is also GPeC E-Commerce Expo, the most important B2B e-commerce expo in the regional which will see exhibited the main e-commerce and digital marketing solutions and services.
To end the day is the GPeC E-Commerce Party, where all the guests and speakers are invited to network in an informal environment.
The next 2 days of the event – May 12-13 – are dedicated to the GPeC E-Commerce Summit workshops, respectively 13 workshops lasting 90 minutes each, which will see the participants exposed to 19,5 hours of premium e-commerce content.
The 13 e-commerce and digital marketing workshops are as it follows:
- Google Analytics and implementation tips for Enhanced E-Commerce through Google Tag Manager – Simo Ahava (Senior Data Advocate Reaktor);
- Conversion Optimization – Toolkits and Discovery – Craig Sullivan (Conversion Optimization Expert);
- Conversion Optimization – How to run AB or Split tests – Craig Sullivan (Conversion Optimization Expert);
- From personalized audiences to Facebook sales – Alexandru Negrea (Consultant Social Media);
- From price competition to pre-transactional relationships through inbound marketing – Andreea Moisa (Managing Director Beans United);
- 10 Vital Things any E-Commerce Marketer Should Monitor – Yousuf Khatib, International Business Development Director Marketizator;
- Thinking out of the E-Commerce Box – Marius Ghenea, Senior Advisor 3TS Capital Partners;
- How to double your online sales with Retargeting – Rares Banescu, Owner & Founder Retargeting;
- The secrets of a successful online shops – Andrei Radu & Liviu Taloi, GPeC;
- E-Commerce: from launch to Black Friday in the cloud – Lucian Daia, Head of Custom Solutions Zitec;
- 5 Tips & Tricks to optimize your online shop for mobile devices – Dan Virtopeanu, Managing Partner Breeze Mobile;
- Online Performance Tips & Tricks – Adrian Ichim, Founder Advanced Ideas Romania & UK;
- 10 methods to save money with Google and Facebook promotion – Ionut Munteanu, PPC marketing specialist, Trainer & Partner WebDigital
The complete GPeC Summit May 2015 agenda is available here.
GPeC 2015 is an event powered by FAN Courier and sponsored by ContentSpeed, DPD Romania, Garanti Bank, Microsoft Romania, New Black,NewsMAN, Orange Romania, Retargeting, SameDay Courier, Visa Romania, Zitec. The full list of partners, supporters and media partners is available here.