Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Uber, Skype or Shazam are just a few of the major companies to hold, at ICEEfest 2015, presentations or workshops related to the increased importance of the mobile phones when it comes of internet consumption.
During the 1st day of the festival, on the Innovation scene, the session “Apps, Mobile & Game Chaning Ideas” will bring in front of the public speakers like
- Rob Khazzam, International Launcher Uber,
- Josh Partridge, Director Shazam for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Canada
- Chris James, Sales and Strategy Lead Skype for CEE, Middle East and Africa
- Violeta Xanthouli, Senior Marketing Director Globo for Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Mick Rigby, CEO Yodel Mobile
- Patrick Hourihan, Head of Research Northern Europe & Global Sales Yahoo,
- Amine Melouk, Director InMobi for strategic partnerships in Europe
- Alex Isaia, Product Director UpStream.
Also, Facebook and Google will hold workshops at ICEEfest 2015, workshops to include significant sections related to mobile marketing.
During festival’s second day, on the Know-How scene, Facebook will hold “Performance Marketing in Multi-Device World” workshop, where speakers will be Mert Canli, Regional Product Marketing Manager Facebook, Rustam Ziganshin, Agency Partner CEE Facebook, and Robert Bednarski, Head of CEE Facebook.
Also in the second day, Google will have its own workshop, “Video and mobile: the two winning strategies in online performance”, where speakers will be Julia Karr, Branding Expert Google US, and Oana Dumitrescu, Analytical Lead, Google Romania.
On the other hand, festival’s communication campaign signals the fact that, when coherent strategies to align to global trends are lacking in the region, some business in the region are risking to disappear. One of those trends is the exponential growth of mobile phone’s importance.
This year, the festival reached its biggest scope and expands with 3 stages: Innovation, Know-How and Experts, with VIP areas adding to those, along with stand-up comedy shows, projections and live music at The Viral Nights of ICEEfest.
Tickets and special offers for participating to the event are available on festival’s official website, www.ICEEfest.com. Interactive Central and Eastern Europe Festival is organized by ThinkDigital, in partnership with Orange and driven by Toyota Hybrid.