Chavo D’Emilio, Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup Latin America and the Caribbean, President and Chief Creative Officer, McCann Buenos Aires, Argentina, selected as the President of the 22nd Golden Drum Festival Single Channel Jury, will be joined this October in Portorož, Slovenia, by ten top level professionals from the advertising industry.
Members of the Single Channel Jury 2015 are
- Chavo D’Emilio, Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup Latin America and the Caribbean, President and Chief Creative Officer, McCann Buenos Aires, Single Channel Jury President. He is one of the 6 founding members of the McCann Worldwide Executive Creative Council. He won the following awards: 5 Golden Lions, 3 Silver Lions, 1 Bronze Lion at Cannes. 17 Clios. 8 Soles de Iberoamerica. 3 Gold London Awards. 1 Yellow Pencil. 5 Gold at FIAP. Grand Prix at Circulo de Creativos Argentinos.
- Razvan Capanescu, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Group Romania. An internationally award winning creative director, he is currently Chief Creative Officer for Leo Burnett Group Romania, overseeing the creative product of 3 business units – Leo Burnett, iLeo and Arc.
- Svetlana Ćopić, Creative Director, Scholz & Friends Belgrade, Serbia
- Oliver Drost, Chief Creative Officer, Deepblue networks AG Hamburg; Germany
- Alexey Fadeyev, Co-founder & Creative Director, Depot WPF, Russia
- Karolina Galácz, Deputy Creative Director, Y&R Budapest, Hungary
- Michał Imbierowicz, Executive Creative Director, Havas Worldwide Warsaw, Poland
- Volkan Karakasoglu, Creative Director, TBWA\Istanbul, Turkey
- Žare Kerin, Creative Director, Futura DDB, Slovenia
- Pavel Klubnikin, President Art Directors Club Ukraine, Founder and Creative Director, Banda Agency, Ukraine
- Siniša Waldinger, Creative Director, Bruketa&Žinić OM, Croatia.
The Golden Drum Competition invites best creative, advertising, digital, PR and media agencies, advertisers, production and media companies from 37 countries of New Europe, to enter their creative work before the entry deadline 21 August 2015 and compete for the prestigious Golden Drum Awards. Online system is now open for entry and delegate registration.
Golden Drum International Advertising Festival is a four day event organized by the Slovenian Advertising Chamber, which offers great learning experience and career aspiration for everyone working in the creative advertising industry, granting easy access to top industry experts, unique friendship opportunities and cultural mix while remaining the best place for networking. This year’s theme of the 22nd Golden Drum International Advertising Festival, organized by the Slovenian Advertising Chamber from 13 to 16 October 2015 in Grand Hotel Bernardin in Portorož, Slovenia, will be “Transformation, liberation and creative culture”.
Golden Drum Festival, visited each year in Portorož by over 800 experts in the field of marketing, advertising, creatives, designers, young talents and students will offer four festival days of quality program with many interesting speakers and the biggest overview of creative advertising from the 37 countries of New Europe. The organizers also promise that this year’s participants can look forward to some extra surprises. The Early Bird Deadline for Delegates will end on 18 September 2015.