The A-List Hollywood Awards has announced the 2016 call for entries for Moving Image Advertising, Interactive & Branded Entertainment Awards with the entry deadline set for January 29, 2016.
The A-List Hollywood is the first creative competition of its kind in the entertainment capital, to focus on the intersection between advertising and entertainment across all platforms. While many advertising award shows have embraced the brand work being done at the intersection of marketing and entertainment, The A-List Hollywood Awards was created to celebrate this work.
All the info on categories, guidelines, fees and work submission is available on competition’s website.
The A-List 2016 jury comprises a diverse group of worldwide industry leaders, namely
- Amir Kassaei | Chief Creative Officer | DDB Worldwide | New York
- Jeff Kling | Chief Creative Officer | Fallon | Minneapolis
- Greg Smith | Chief Creative Officer | The VIA Agency | Portland, ME
- Philippe Meunier | Chief Creative Officer & Co-Founder | Sid Lee | Montreal
- Pete Favat | Chief Creative Officer | Deutsch | North America
- Xanthe Wells | Chief Creative Officer | Pitch | Los Angeles
- Jennifer Prince | Head of Entertainment | Twitter | Los Angeles
- Kelly Mullen | Vice President of Branded Entertainment | Ketchum | New York
- Angie Barrick | Head of Industry Media & Entertainment | Google | Los Angeles
- Lauren Connolly | EVP, Executive Creative Director | BBDO | New York
- Jonathan Perelman | Head of Digital Ventures | ICM Partners | Los Angeles
- Christian Mommertz | Chief Creative Officer | Geometry Global | Berlin
- Brent Choi | Chief Creative Officer | J. Walter Thompson | New York & Canada
- Elke Klinkhammer | Chief Creative Officer | McCann Worldgroup Germany | Frankfurt
- Eugene Cheong | Regional Creative Director | Ogilvy & Mather | Asia Pacific
- Jason Apaliski | Group Creative Director | Pereira & O’Dell | San Francisco
- Brigid Alkema | Executive Creative Director | Clemenger BBDO | Wellington
- Julien Subit | Co-Founder & CEO | Bold+Beyond | Paris
- Lucio Rufo | Group Creative Director, Head of Design | R/GA | London
- Damien Eley | Founding Partner | Mistress | Los Angeles
The A-List Hollywood Awards is the first creative advertising competition of its kind in Hollywood, the entertainment capital, to focus on the intersection between advertising and entertainment across all platforms.
The A-List is a term that refers to the most bankable movie stars in the Hollywood film industry. These stars enjoy consistent commercial success in films which are nominated multiple times over for dozens of awards. These are the celebrities that the world looks to as trendsetting icons. As a result, brands, ad agencies, publicists and filmmakers typically flock to these entertainers in order to boost their image and sales.