The organizers of KIAF (Kyiv International Advertising Festival), festival that reached its 17th edition, announced the jurors which will select the winners in OOH and Advertising campaigns sections of the competition.
The jury team includes representatives from Switzerland, Germany, Norway, Austria, France, USA, Russia, Romania, Georgia and Turkey.
The judges will evaluate all types of outdoor advertising and advertising campaigns with two or more kinds of media and/or non-media communications. They will evaluate the originality of ideas, solutions and ways of technology usage, and as well the quality of implementation.
Jury members of OOH & ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS contests are repeated winners of international festivals/contests and participants of the international jury teams (Cannes Lions, New York Festivals, ADC*E, Golden Drum, Epica etc.), professionals from 10 countries of the world.
The OOH & Advertising Campaigns jury includes:
- Andreas Spielvogel, Executive Creative Director at DDB, Austria
- Doffen #MEG Trellevik, Creative Director and Partner at MK Norway, Norway
- Evren Doğrar, Creative Director at Saatchi & Saatchi Istanbul, Turkey
- Grischa Rubinick, Creative Director at The House Agency, Switzerland
- Levan Lepsveridze, Creative Director & Partner at LeavingStone, Georgia
- Matthias Spaetgens, Creative Director at Scholz&Friends, Germany
- Mike Perlovsky, Creative Director at Anybodyhome!, Russia
- Ouriel Ferencz, Copywriter atLes Gaulois, France
- Razvan Capanescu, Chief Creative Officer at Leo Burnett Romania, Romania
- Rogerio Baran, Creative Director at Goodby Silverstein & Partners, USA
The festival will run by an international jury, who are titled and recognized experts in marketing and advertising, professionals of international level.
There are 12 categories of competition at KIAF, namely Film, Film Craft, Print&Publishing, OOH, Radio, Design&Branding, Digital& mobile, Advertising Campaigns, Media, Branded Content & Visual Storytelling, Industry Categories and Best Marketing Innovations. The competitions will be judged by 8 jury panels.
The entries can be submitted by April 22nd and info on fees can be found on festival’s website