White Square, Belarusan international advertising festival, launched a promo campaign, using famous advertisers shot in unexpected images. The key idea of Festival’s corporate identity this year has become the image of boxing ring. On April 27-29 White Square Festival will turn to a prestigious tournament and invites professionals involved in advertising, branding, design, communications activity to participate in this tournament, to show their best pieces of work and to challenge each other in this fair fight.
The festival takes place under the “Creativity Wins” tagline and the idea of its promo campaign is to show advertisers as fighters in the moment of their victory.
The campaign uses as models the members of White Square’s jury, namely
- Andrey Logvin, Creative Director BORSCH Studio, Russia
- Vitaliy Bykov, CEO, co-founder of Red Keds, Russia
- Dmitry Apolenis, Creative Director at AIDA Pioneer, Belarus
- Lola Tehver, Director of Estonian Association of Marketing and Communications Agencies, Estonia
- Vladimir Kobets, Creative Director of digital-centric agency AdPro, Ukraine
- Marko Edfelt, CEO, Partner at Satumaa Family Business, Finland
Call for entries for 9th White Square is now open on the official website of the Festival adfest.by. Deadline is on April, 7. There are 5 competition categories at the festival: creativity, branding, marketing, digital and social advertising.
The corporate identity and campaign of White Square Festival were worked out by AIDA Pioneer Branding & Creative. Photosession – altogether with a couple of famous Minsk photographers Kanaplev + Leydik. Campaign’s video is signed by Andrey Levkovich.