New York Festivals International Advertising Awards announced additional members to the 2017 Executive Jury. The following award-winning creative officers and executive creative directors from around the globe will gather together in New York City April 6-10 to select the World’s Best Advertising.
The caliber of this year’s Executive Jury represents a cross section of some of the most highly regarded creative leaders in the industry today (…) This esteemed panel brings a global creative view to the judging room and their ability to recognize ground-breaking creative work ensures entries are judged with the utmost consideration.
President New York Festivals
Additional 2017 Executive Jury Members:
- Michelle Aglira, Creative Director, Grey London UK
- Javier Campopiano, Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi New York USA
- Gerard Caputo, Executive Creative Director, BBH NY USA
- Donald Chestnut, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer/Senior VP, SapientNitro USA
- Justin Drape, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, The Monkeys Australia
- Wayne Deakins, Executive Creative Director, AKQA UK
- Eric Jannon, Group Executive Creative Director, R/GA New York USA
- Jung A. Kim, Executive Creative Director Innocean Worldwide Seoul Korea
- Waifoong Leong, Chairman & CCO, BBDO Greater China
- Liam Wielolpolski, Chief Creative Officer, DDB South Africa
More Executive Jury members will be announced in the coming weeks.
For the 7th year in a row, the Executive Jury will review the Shortlisted entries selected by New York Festivals online Grand Jury. Entries into the 2017 competition will be judged by the 24+ member of NYF’s Executive Jury and the 300+ Grand Jury members, who collectively cast over 400,000 votes to select the World’s Best Advertising.
The 2017 Executive Jury will utilize NYF’s Matrix Judging System. The patented system insures that each entry is scored on its own merits with 50% of the vote based upon its concept / idea, 25% stemming from its brand and market relevance, and 25% pulled from its production execution.
The 2017 New York Show℠ includes four creative panel sessions that will take place during the day at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway (btw 61st & 62nd Street, New York City, for a cocktail reception in the Ertegun Atrium, followed by the awards ceremony in Rose Theater. A celebratory after-party will be held at the Ascent Lounge, on the 4th floor of Time Warner Center, to toast all the winners of the World’s Best Advertising.
The 2017 competition entry deadline is March 13th.