The organizers of Golden Hammer, international ad festival that reached its 18th edition this year and is scheduled to start on May 31st in Riga, announced the program for this year’s event. The festival starts on May 31st with a workshop and continues on June 2nd with a conference and awards event, at the Pullman Riga Old Town (Rīga, Jēkaba iela 24).
On 31 May, the debut workshop will be lead by Golden Hammer PR Jury’s president, Saskia Wallner, Ketchum Global Partner and CEO Ketchum Austria, “Heroes, Content, and Storytelling: The Future of Marketing and PR”. On the workshop, Wallner said:
In this workshop, we will discuss the five elements of a good story and we will try out a couple of fun creative techniques on how to develop such stories in a team. We will discuss the Do´s and Dont´s of memorable and emotional storytelling, and we will have a closer look on how to use different channels and instruments to really reach our audiences with a story.
On June 2nd, the festival will continue with a conference where speakers are members of Golden Hammer’s jury. During the conference, among the themes to be approached are:
- Digital as an enhancement with Hanja Baruschke, Creative Director Digital Jung von Matt/Limmat Switzerland (Hanja’s team worked on the campaign Refugees welcome that resulted in many Cannes Lion, Clio and Eurobest Awards in 2016.)
- Frankly Speaking with Levan Lepsveridze, Creative Director Leavingstone Georgia, multi award winning Creative Director, he has won 59 awards on international advertising festivals, including Cannes Lions, Eurobest, London International Award, ADCE, Epica, Golden Drum, KIAF, Ad Black Sea.
- Where are we going to? with Alexander Kapelevich, Creative Owner LOGA BIGA Belarus, juror in White Square, Red Apple, KIAF, Idea, Ad Stars, New York Festival and some others.
- Advertising that doesn’t suck – Tobias Wacker, Creative Director of hasan & partners Finland. His work has been shortlisted and awarded at e.g. Epica, Eurobest, Cresta, Red Apple, Cannes Lions, ADC*E, Guldägget, iF Communication Design Award, Effie Awards, Golden Hammer and at national award shows in Finland, Netherlands and Germany. Tobias has been serving in numerous national and international juries.
- Bad Boys of Design — How to Get Rich. Tajo Oja, Lead Designer and Partner of Fraktal, Estonia
Tickets available on the Golden Hammer website