ZonaJobs, the leading Argentine company in job search, presents its new campaign developed by FCB Buenos Aires. The campaign focuses on one of the key characteristics of the brand: the understanding of millennials and the way they fit into the labor market.
The challenge of this campaign was to reflect, with humor, how the culture and the way of working has modified and evolved over the past years. And how some people, like Roberto – the main character of this campaign – coexist with these new rules in an unknown territory
Chief Operating Officer & Vice President of Accounts FCB Buenos Aires
ZonaJobs is an undisputed leader in its segment – it is a key brand in our business, and much of its success is due to being able to understand millennials. We are happy with this campaign and we are very confident in what it will bring to the brand
Director of Marketing and Communications Navent
This work was a great challenge. It demanded a lot of us, since the last thing we wanted was to transform ourselves into Roberto, trying to speak to a generation so particular and complex that it undoubtedly requires a different language. When we came to this idea, there was no doubt, either on our side or on that of the Navent team: We both felt we had found the way
Creative Director FCB Buenos Aires
This is the first work developed by FCB Buenos Aires for ZonaJobs following the agency’s great results for the brand in the past, with popular and memorable campaigns such as “PPT” and “GrandMa.” The campaign includes the spot designed for digital, radio, outdoor and social networks. The production house was Mu Films and the spot was directed by Clan.
FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding) is a global, fully integrated marketing communications company with a heritage of creativity and success dating from 1873. With more than 8,000 people in 109 operations in 80 countries, the company is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies. With operations in Buenos Aires, FCB in Argentina is proud to serve some of the world`s most admired brands, including FCA (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM), Navent (ZonaProp, ZonaJobs, Bumeran, Inmuebles24, Laborum, CompreoAlquile), Grupo Bimbo (Fargo, Tía Rosa), Clorox (Ayudín, Poett, Trenet), Beiersdorf AG (Nivea, Eucerin, Curitas), Grupo Jardín, Weber Grills, NutriBaby.
FCB Buenos Aires.
– President: Santiago Puiggari
– Executive Creative Director: Lulo Calio
– Creative Director: Sebastian Visco
– Art Director: Hagall Muñiz
– Copywriters: Frank Marciano, Audrey Prieto, Joao Oliveira.
– VP Account Director: Luciano Landajo
– Account Supervisor: Nicolas Ciccola
– Agency Executive Producer: Gabriel Lancioni
– Agency Producer: Maximiliano Ibarra
-Producer Assitants: Gerónimo Rey / Agustín Slapak
– Production Company: Mu Films
– DIRECTOR: Clan
– EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Guido Rutenberg
– PRODUCER: Marcos Barbosa
– ASSISTANT PRODUCER: Pablo Alba
– DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Luciano Badaracco
– ART DIRECTOR: Magdalena Peralta Antivero
– STYLIST: Lali Grosso
– POSTPRODUCTION: Jaqueline Eckerdt
– EDITOR: Clan / Maxi Ibarra
– MIX: XYZ
– MUSIC BAND: Triple Frontera / Ignacio Cruz – Federico Abuaf
– RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CLIENT: Santiago Minorini Lima, Federico Paluszkiewicz, Barbara Iturraspe, Maria Ximena Zaratiegui.