Following a pitch organized last year, Cohn&Jansen JWT created a communication campaign which started end November and is aimed to relaunch Tazovsky Vodka, the 1st own brand in PP Distributors Romania’s portfolio. The campaign is the 1st step towards repositioning the brand as one dedicated to Romanian mainstream segment.
The winning concept – Vodka Lesson – starts from the observation that, when it comes of vodka, Romanian consumers aren’t very well inform regarding what they are pouring in their glasses.
It seems almost incredible but, though a mature one, the vodka category never explained to Romanians what a good vodka means. Because of the beer commercials, any man knows to tell you what’s the deal with hop, water and corn flour, for wine there were all sorts of considerations about soil, region or pills. For vodka, all is silent and that represented a huge strategic opportunity for a very well vodka like Tazovsky
Creative Director & Managing Partner Cohn&Jansen JWT
With executions on TV, BTL and in-store, the campaign focuses on the 3 ingredients that combine into a good vodka: water, distillation process and the lack of added sugar.
The executions have a double purpose, to inform and to entertain, so we chose, in the TVC, to have a direct discussion, man to man, with the vodka fans, right in one of their favorite places (…) We hope they like our new approach
Creative Director Cohn&Jansen JWT
Team Cohn&Jansen JWT
- Andrei Cohn – Creative Director & Managing Partner
- Alex Negoescu – Creative Director
- Stefan Chiritescu – Strategic Planner
- Adi Marciu – Art Director
- Alexandra Manoila – Copywriter
- Octavian Budai – Art Director
- Alexandra Popa – Copywriter
- Virgil Ghelmeci, Mihai Gheorghe – DTP
- Ilinca Dumitrescu – AV Producer
- Miriam Ivanescu – Account Director
- Ruxandra Popescu – Account Manager
PP Distributors Romania
- Nikitas Aspiotis – General Manager
- Antonia Stere – Customer Marketing Manager
- Mihai Chiriacescu – Brand Manager