Corinthians entered the field with a jersey especially created for the debut of the team in the Brasileirão 2018. As soon as the players’ sweat began to get in contact with the fabric, the name of the laundry powder, Omo Sports, was revealed, confirming its sponsorship to the club in the game against Fluminense, held at Corinthians Arena.
We created an innovative action for an equally innovating product. We gathered several partner teams to sweat the jersey and initiate a conversation with the audience aligned with what the brand proposes, a dialogue capable of inserting Omo in the sports universe in an engaging and pertinent manner
For Giovanna Gomes, Marketing Director of Omo:
The brand is constantly innovating and bringing remarkable moments to its consumers. And just as Omo is one of the most remembered and used brands of the Brazilians, football is one of the favorite sports. Nothing better than showing that every drop of sweat marks, than being associated with a sport that connects and excites people.
Leader in the category of clothing care, the soap brand, Omo, wants to strengthen its presence in the day to day of those who practice physical activities – a habit that has been turning into an increasingly strong and popular lifestyle in Brazil – whether amongst amateurs or professionals. Produced with an exclusive technology for the removal of bad odor, Omo Sports arrives as the best solution in the market of sweat-soaked clothes.
With the hashtag #suorquemarca (#sweatthatmarks), the action idealized by F.biz constitutes a punctual agreement for the Corinthians opening game in the Brasileirão 2018, it’s not a master sponsorship.
The idea implemented by F.biz innovates the use of hydrochromic ink, which has already been manipulated on paper, among other surfaces. But its application on fabric is something unusual. The brand name – Omo Sports – was written on the Corinthians jersey with a special chemical composition that only appears when in contact with water. The process uses Chroma’s Microcapsule Technology.
Omo is the leading brand in the detergent market and is present in 75% of Brazilian homes.
Agency: F.biz Comunicação
Title: The Sweat Sponsorship
Product: OMO Sports
- CCO: Guilherme Jahara
- ECD: Rodrigo Senra
- Creative: Armando Araújo, André Batista and Sérgio Klemtz
- Content: Laila Bergamasco, Rafael Cappi and Jéssica Grecco
- Graphic Production: Jorge Gaglioni
- CBO: Juliana Nascimento
- Client Service: Débora Malandrin, Anelise Reis and Fernanda Di Renzo
- CSO: Renata d’Ávila
- Planning: Maria Fernanda Haddad, Uli Oliveira and Caio Moraes
- F.biz Media: Carolina Buzetto, Gabriela Sutherland, Roberta Barreto, Daniely
- Alves and Caio Cezar
- Lowe Media: Erika Cabral, Daniela Heredia, Roberta Pedro, André Goes,
- Rivalayne Almeida, Rodrigo Saviano and Joice Cruz
- Marketing/PR: Mônica Gelbecke and Janaina Langsdorff
- Retouch: Márcio Lima
- Final Artwork: Elton Santos and Ricardo Martinelli
- Proofreading: Eliane Arakaki and Renata Garcia
- Graphics: Croma and Logomarca
- BI: Amanda Gasperini and Leticia Milão
- RTVC: Iara Demartini
- Motion Designer: Wesley Martins
- Photography: Moreno Gonçalves, Rodrigo Gazzanel (Corinthians Agency) and
- Rodrigo Coca (Corinthians Agency)
- Audio Production Company: CANJA
- Account Management: Ana Flor and Guilherme Moreno
- Sound Director: Lucas Sfair and Filipe Resende