“Put yourself into their eyes” is a social campaign initiated by Climb Again, Romanian organization helping children, young people and adults with special needs to practice climbing as a therapeutic method to develop life and social integration abilities.
In Romania there are over 60,000 children with disabilities – sensorial, psychical or intellectual – who live separate from the normal children. Blind kids have serious socializing problems, don’t go out alone, aren’t integrating into the society, and statistics say that 90% of them end up without a job.
The objective of the campaign is to gather funds for a sports therapy center for children with special needs. The center will have climbing walls, training areas and therapy areas. The sports trainings are completed with psychologic / therapeutic / social and material support to be given to the young people with disabilities, especially to those with seeing deficiencies
President and trainer Climb Again
To achieve this objective, the campaign needs to collect 100.000 euro via a special SMS number and fixed 2 euro donations. The campaign will be declined on tv (Pro TV, România TV, Digi, Național TV, N24 și Favorit TV), Facebook and website.
The campaign was made 100% pro-bono.
Kinecto Isobar Bucharest:
- Radu Ionescu – Creative Director
- Silvia Marinescu – Head of Strategy
- Ioana Oprică – Creative Strategist
- Andrei Dumitrescu – Senior Art Director
- Marius Vlad – Head of Design
- Alin Enulescu – Art Director
- Corina Craja – Social Media Manager
- Dorian Popescu – Junior Art
- Dana Canurschi – Copywriter
- Alina Medaru – Group Account Director
- Claudiu Miu – president
- Ana Anton – Project manager
- Cristina Moșteanu – volunteer
- Parteneri: Galactic Gym
- Radu Stancu – Producer
- Paul Negoescu – director
- Gabi Basalici – Editor
- Marius Leftărache – sound and music
- Ana Drăghici – Image
- Șerban Pavlu – Voice
- Crina Semciuc
Post-production: PlayTimePost and Avanpost
Media: Carat, Posterscope and Ampilfi.