Following « Ugly in the 90s », « Station with a View » and « Mission to Mars », Skoda and its agency Rosapark are teaming up again for a big and surprising campaign.
With the recent releases of its SUVs Skoda Kodiaq, Skoda Karoq and the 2019 innovations Skoda Scala and Skoda Kamiq featuring powerful designs and fluid, modern lines, Skoda has transformed itself and has been increasingly attracting consumers. This metamorphosis has enabled the brand to increase its sales in France by 17.5% in 2018.
In addition to updated models, Skoda has designed a range of accessories that make life easier for its users, including a dog seat belt (an unrestrained dog can become a one-ton projectile in an accident at only 50km/h). To highlight this innovation and Skoda ‘s ability to always surprise, Skoda and Rosapark introduced Doug the dog.
Sacha Lacroix, Managing Director of Rosapark :
This communication demonstrates, once again, Skoda ‘s dynamism and its ability to surprise, not to go where you’d expect. A DNA that can be found both in its new models and in its innovations.
“Doug the Dog” launched online March 13th along with a Twitter campaign. Tweeters can post pictures of their dog using the hashtag #DougTheDog to see what their dog looked if it weighed… a whole ton. The campaign will also be broadcast on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn.
Brand : Skoda France
- Brand Management : Paul Barrocas, Marie-Charlotte Bosvieux, Céline Hahn, Stéphanie Cantau
- Co-founders : Jean-Patrick Chiquiar, Gilles Fichteberg and Jean-François Sacco
- Copywriter : Naïm Souilem
- Art Director : Alexandre Delvert, Robin Lassalle
- Managing Director and Director of Strategic Planning : Sacha Lacroix
- Advising Directors : Julien Quidor dit Pasquet, Romain Bruneau
- Account Manager : Charlotte Permasse
- Strategic Planner : Alexandre Ribichesu
- Social Media Manager : Thomas Vincenti
- TV production : Thomas Laurent
- Print Production : Justine Dudognon
- PR : Mélanie Colléou