Channel Factory, the world leader in content alignment, brand suitability and ad performance on YouTube, announced a series of strategic additions to their European team, including Ajay Daved, Mark Butt, Juliet McCutcheon Idan Shuklin, and Kasper Jensen. This announcement comes off the back of last week’s reveal of their Global Brand Suitability Survey results which highlighted the vital importance of building out localized brand suitability solutions in major markets.
With this new expansion, Channel Factory opens up offices in Russia and Denmark and continues to deepen its presence across Sweden, Finland, Spain, France, Italy, Poland, Germany, the UK and Norway, providing digital marketers with the highest quality, contextually-aligned and brand-curated content on YouTube.
The hires include:
- Idan Shuklin who joins as Business Development Partner, EU/CEE. Bringing over 20 years of experience across eCommerce, software product and brand development, most recently e-Commerce Director, Europe at Chubb Limited. Idan will be tasked with creating and launching Channel Factory’s Central and Eastern European operations.
- Kasper Jensen who joins as Sales Manager, Denmark and brings 15 years of digital media and management experience to Channel Factory. Jensen was most recently Head of Sales at Smartclip and will be tasked with developing and activating a road map of clients for Channel Factory in the Danish market;
- Ajay Daved who brings with him 16 years’ experience in the digital industry, will manage Strategic Partnerships across EMEA. Daved previously worked for ad tech pioneer DoubleClick and Google and has held leadership roles at PowerLinks, Tremor, RhythmOne and was the first European hire for AppNexus;
- Mark Butt who will work in the capacity of Strategic Business Development Consultant, UK with the remit to develop partnerships with key agencies and brands. Mark has 20+ years’ experience in commercial strategy, mergers & acquisitions, media buying, programmatic technology and ad operations. Butt was MD of Eyeconomy before launching business accelerator, SEVENTURES Lab; and
- Having previously worked as Sales Manager at Amobee EMEA, Juliet McCutcheon who takes on the role of Key Accounts Manager, UK. McCutcheon has extensive agency background in digital planning and buying with roles at OMD International and OMD Ireland. She will be working closely with the UK agencies, to drive awareness of Channel Factory’s unique solution and develop the UK roadmap.
Channel Factory works with brands such as Sony Universal, Kraft Heinz and Nivea and the expansion of the team and the company is in response to the significant increase in demand by advertisers to be able to maximize brand suitability and performance across their YouTube advertising deployments and, more specifically work within their respective regional markets to curate specific, locally customized and brand suitable ad environments.
Mattias Spetz, Channel Factory, Managing Director, EU said: “We are excited to welcome Ajay, Mark and Juliet to the UK team to further service brands and agencies across the UK. We are delighted to announce the launch of the Danish office and appointment of Kasper to build the business in Denmark and deliver a truly localised offering. We are also pleased to open our office in Russia and welcome Idan to lead Central and Eastern European operations for Channel Factory. “
“Channel Factory works with brands and agencies to build a strong brand suitability strategy and I am excited to join a company that has the technology to scale and customize for any situation,” Ajay Daved, Strategic Partnerships, Channel Factory.
“Brand safety and brand suitability is high on the agenda for marketers and Channel Factory’s highly customizable end-to-end managed service and software products meet that demand by delivering YouTube brand suitability and performance to brands and agencies,” said Mark Butt, Strategic Business Development Consultant, Channel Factory.
Kasper Jensen, Sales Manager, Denmark says: “I am delighted to be the first hire in the Danish market for Channel Factory and to begin building out our client base in Denmark. There is significant demand here in Denmark to address brand suitability issues and Channel Factory is the leading solution for protecting key brands’ presence across YouTube, increasing campaign performance and delivering brand suitability for agencies.”
Channel Factory is the world leader in content alignment, brand suitability and ad performance on YouTube. By harnessing a proprietary platform that leverages the deepest YouTube dataset in the industry, Channel Factory has implemented brand suitability, customized content targeting and maximum performance for over three hundred of the Fortune 500. Channel Factory has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Detroit, London, Stockholm, Warsaw, Hong Kong, and Sydney.