As Watches & Wonders, the world’s largest watch show, opens its doors virtually, Cartier invites all
enthusiasts to experience the exhibition as it would have been if the show had been held this year.
The site offers an immersive experience through animations and interactive 3D content to discover
Cartier’s collections and precious jewellery watches in 360°, as well as its new watches: multiple,
complementary creations that reflect the creativity of the Cartier house.
Dive into the world of Cartier to discover the innovations of the Tank Must watch: a bracelet made of
non-animal material with photovoltaic movement. Meet Jake Gyllenhaal and Cyrille Vigneron,
President and CEO of Cartier, talking about Cartier’s design culture or Rami Malek telling us why he
likes the new Pasha Chronograph.
Client: Cartier International
- International Marketing and Communications: Arnaud Carrez
- International Creative Communications : Emmanuelle Guillon
Agencies: Publicis Luxe & Razorfish
- Experience’s design, Publicis Luxe: Antoine Bonodot, Anneliese Boyaval, Jérémy Givord,
- UX, Publicis Luxe : Matthew Kelcher
- Technical supervision, Razorfish: David Vettese, Alexandre Koch, Brice D’Annoville.
- Delivery, Razorfish : Alice Henry, Lionel Henne.
- Commercial management, Publicis Luxe x Razorfish: Amandine Ribeiro, Iris Decoux, Romain Kessler.