The winners of the 19th Annual Cresta International Advertising Awards were chosen and 74 entries from 19 countries achieved the accolades of the competition
The score on agencies was:
- Publicis Conseil Paris – 7 awards, designated Agency of the Year
- Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam – won TV/Cinema/Digital and Integrated Grand Prix’s and 2 other awards
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London – Ambient Media Grand Prix and 3 other awards
- Forsman & Bodenfors Gothenburg – Design Grand Prix and 3 other awards
- kempertrautmann Hamburg – Interactive Grand Prix and 2 other awards
- Euro RSCG Bangkok – Outdoor Grand Prix and 1 other award
- HEIMAT Berlin – Crafts Grand Prix and 1 other award
- TRY Advertising Agency Oslo – Radio Grand Prix and 1 other award
- Euro RSCG was designated Network of the Year
Cresta International Advertising Awards honors creative excellence in eleven major competitions: TV/Cinema/Digital; Integrated Campaigns; Press; Interactive; Outdoor; Design; Promotions & Incentives; Radio; Crafts; Direct Marketing and Ambient Media.
The Cresta Awards, launched in 1993 by Creative Standards International, counted the participation of 51 countries in this year’s competition. A total of 267 ads, campaigns and interactive entries were chosen by more than 80 top creatives for finalist honors. The juries for TV/Cinema/Digital, Integrated Campaigns, Press, Outdoor, Design, Promotions & Incentives, Radio, Crafts, Direct Marketing and Ambient Media were held in 8 cities – Bangkok, Budapest, Casablanca, Madrid, Oslo, Tel Aviv, Toronto and Zagreb. In addition, a separate pre-selection jury (22 jury members from 12 countries) was conducted for Interactive entries.
All winners were then chosen by Cresta’s International Grand Jury of 69 leading creative directors, film specialists, graphic designers and interactive professionals from 41 countries. Of those, 19 countries made the final cut with a total of 74 winning ads (18 TV/Cinema/Digital commercials; 10 Press; 9 Outdoor; 4 Integrated Campaigns; 6 Ambient Media; 4 Direct Marketing; 3 Radio; 3 Design; 6 Crafts; 4 Promotions & Incentives and 7 Interactive entries – see attached winners’ list). Selection criteria were originality of the creative idea and the quality of its execution.