The Network, consultants team of EMC South Central Europe, consultancy in management and strategic business planning, will handle project management for Romanian tourism brand promoting project in the next 3 years, following a pitch organized by Romanian Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism (MDRT).
The contract covers the management of promoting the touristic potential in order to increase Romania’s attractiveness as a competitive touristic destination at international level, on medium and long term
The program is realized with the financial support of European Union and aims to promote the national brand on the most important markets (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Austria, US< Spain and Russia). The financing of the program comes from POR 2007-2013, Priority Axe 5.
The Network includes senior consultants and has as a mission to increase the level of strategical planning and management competencies in Romania. Founded in 2008 by Cristina Gheorghe and Eusediu Margasoiu, practitioners with vast expertize in multinational and Romanian companies, The Network has as purpose to bring together valuable people that would share their experience in management, marketing and strategic planning.
The Network has in its portfolio projects of management consultancy, marketing and strategic business planing for companies such as Prodal 94 (Stalinskaya), Agricover, Agricola International, CITR, Alexandrion and iPlan – an Euro 1.5M plan for developing, at national level, the competences in strategic planning in marketing for Romanian managers, co-financed from European Social Fund through a special program.
The Network team that would work on MDRT project includes professionals with over 15 years of experience in marketing in companies such as Pepsi, Beiersdorf, General Electric, L’Oreal and includes the following members:
- Eusediu Margasoiu – founding partner The Network, over 15 years in marketing management for Pepsi, EMBA at Asebuss/Washington University and certification in Blue Ocean Strategy Simulation in US
- Dan Zloteanu – senior consultant, over 15 years of marketing experience in important multinational companies such as L’Oreal and Beiersdorf, an ESSCA master in France
- Aurelia Malcev – over 17 years of experience in strategic marketing and integrated marketing management in companies such as General Electric or Garrison Group; she launched and developed over 40 brands in Romania and in the region
- Claudia Iacobuta – over 15 years of experience in marketing, PR, training and coaching in companies such as Reckitt Benckiser, Pepsi; MBA in marketing at Ottawa University
- Angela Gavrilescu – 12 years of experience in marketing and communication strategies, accumulated in multinational companies such as Beiersdorf