Bucharest will host, on March 29th, the Internal Social Media event, supported by Federation of European Business Communication Associations (FEIEA).
For the 1st time in Eastern Europe, international experts from UK, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Italy are talking about the evolution of social media and new trends in internal communication.
Among the speakers of the event there are
- Steve Doswell – president FEIEA, Federation of European Business Communicators Associations
- Massimo Greggia – member in ASCAI ( Associazione per lo Sviluppo delle Comunicazioni Aziendali) board from Italy
- Pascal Lorenzini – Internal Communication Director Swiss Post (Switzerland)
- Tomas Poucha – Adviser and Director of Internal Communication Institute (Czech Republic)
- Ana Adi – Adviser and lector, Bournemouth University UK
- Jan Lies – PR and communication professor, Hamburg, Germany
- Anthony Francis – Commercial Director Ipadio UK
The participants to this conference will receive an European diploma from FEIEA Academy. To participate to this event, the fee is RON 350. More details are available on event’s website.