Expo Media and Vodafone Romania are launching Mobile Marketing Challenge 1.0. Young creatives could apply for the competition by presenting an own and innovative concept for mobile marketing campaign until March 22nd 2013.
The competition will award creativity in mobile advertising and will designate its winners during Mobile Advertising Congress, event scheduled to take place on March 28th, at JW Marriott Grand Hotel Bucharest.
Young creatives from agencies, universities, freelancers and entrepreneurs are challenged to create a SMART concept for a mobile marketing campaign and to enter the competition “Time to think mobile” until March 22nd. The best 2 ideas will be awarded with a Samsung Galaxy tab2 7inch tablet from Vodafone Romania and an Evolio Aria Mini tablet from Evolio, More than that, the winners will have the chance to participate for free to Mobile Advertising Congress, where they will present their idea to the audience.
The brief demands creating a SMART campaign to promote a brand or service that will also include geolocalization and QR code. The aim is to promote intelligently products and services towards a Romanian target public that uses mobiles and smartphones. Campaign’s presentation must include a scenario for a mobile advertising SMART campaign, the identity of the campaign (visual directions, slogan and rational) and detailed implementation steps.
The entries must be submitted in English, together with personal identification data to firstname.lastname@example.org. The concept must take in consideration the judging criteria and must not mention existent brand names.
The jury will include 5 members, with each to analyze the campaigns submitted on different criteria. The members of the jury and their mission in the contest are:
- Madalina Vilau – Managing Partner Expo Media – will evaluate the customer experience component of the concepts entered into the competition and will give marks for the way the needs and the conduit of consumers were taken in consideration;
- Horatiu Dimulescu – Manager Online Content and Mobile Advertising Vodafone Romania – will give marks for the strategic impact of the geolocalization and QR code within the campaign scenario
- Alexandru Israil – Master Trainer Guerilla Marketing – will evaluate the guerilla marketing potential of the campaign proposal
- Teodora Migdalovici – Cannes Lions Ambassador in Romania – will evaluate the creativity of the campaign, from idea to message and visual declination
- Marius Dascalu – Owner, Strategy & Creative Director 2Fresh Design – will evaluate the technical implementation coordinates (applicability, difficulty and involved resources), the “visual experience” part and design at app’s level.
Contest’s result will be announced on March 26th.
Expo Media offers quality integrated marketing services since 2004 and has extensive knowledge in multiple areas such as ATL, BTL, TTL, research and “customer centricity” consultancy. Expo Media has an extensive portfolio of clients with which has long term relationships. During last few years, the company was part of the jury at Stevie Awards (“Sales & Customer Service” category) and started ambitious and innovative projects, such as www.enlightening.ro