Romanian 9th edition of Customer Care Conference and Expo, organized at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel on April 18-19, ended the 5th edition of Gala Romanian Contact Center Awards, awarding excellence in this sector.
Expo Media organized Customer Care Conference and Expo and brought together niche experts that presented and debated practical directions for the sector, both local and global, that are able to insure, on long term, stable relationships with consumers.
The Gala saw the best in Romanian specialists in the field awarded by Contact Center Magazine, publication targeting Romanian contact center community. Gala was moderated by Teodora Migdalovici, Cannes Lions ambassador in Romania.
Gala’s accolades went to:
Call Center category:
- Best Call Center Agent – Andreea Tarnauceanu, UniCredit Tiriac Bank, Ovidiu Kislaposi, ING Bank (special prize);
- Best Call Center Supervisor – Catalina Ileana Tatar, Schneider Electric Romania;
- Best Call Center Trainer – Mihaela Marina, RCS & RDS;
- Best Retention Agent – Corneliu Stefan, ING Asigurari de Viata;
- Best Telesales Agent – Alina Agavriloaie, UniCredit Tiriac Bank;
- Best Call Center Manager – Alina Tamba, Xerox, Andreea Popa, Teleperformance Romania;
- Best Large Call Center (outsourced) – Teleperformance Romania;
- Best Medium Call Center (in house) – UPC Romania and ING Bank;
- Best Medium Call Center (outsourced) – Optima Solutions Services;
- Best Small Call Center (in house) – Groupama Asigurari.
Support Center category:
- Best Support Center Agent – Ionela Petrescu, Oracle Romania;
- Best Support Center Specialist – Virginia Podoleanu, ING Asigurari de Viata;
- Best Support Center Team Manager – Corina Nicolau, UniCredit Leasing, Marian Tirban, RCS & RDS (special prize);
- Best Support Center Manager – Sorina Tudor, OMV Petrom;
- Best Large Support Center Manager – Monica Koszta, RCS & RDS;
- Best Small Support Center (in house) – ING Asigurari de Viata;
- Best Large Support Center – RCS & RDS.
- Best Training Program – DHL International Romania;
- Best Use of Technology – CARGUS International,
- Best Online Customer Service (banking) – ING BANK;
- Best Online Customer Service (electronice & IT) – SAMSUNG Electronics Romania;
- Best Partnership – SAMSUNG – SYKES;
- Best Technology Solution Provider – INTRAROM-GENESYS Telecommunication Laboratories.
Each edition of Romanian Contact Center Awards confirms me the fact that Romanian customer care industry evolves substantially from one year to another, both in terms of entries in the contest and the dimension of their business results. I am proud to support this “movement of quality and inspiration in the interaction with clients”, bringing forward valuable people that, besides their incredible efforts, also put a lot of heart in what they are doing. The Gala awards people and brands that doesn’t know the “limit” notion in what they are doing
Managing Director Expo Media.
Customer Care Conference & Expo 2013 was supported by sponsors such as Competence Call Center, Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories and SYKES, by partners like Teleperformance Romania, Bluepoint, Comdata, RE COLLECTION, Mediatel Data, Mystery Shopping Agency, Euristic Partner, and Customer Service School. The media partners were Forbes, AdHugger, Call Center Life Turcia, Contact Management Magazine Elvetia, Cariere, Contact Center Magazine Romania, Business Edu, Orasul Meu, Bank News, Media IQ, and Club Afaceri.
Expo Media offers quality integrated marketing services since 2004 and has extensive knowledge in multiple areas such as ATL, BTL, TTL, research and “customer centricity” consultancy. Expo Media has an extensive portfolio of clients with which has long term relationships. During last few years, the company was part of the jury at Stevie Awards (“Sales & Customer Service” category) and started ambitious and innovative projects, such aswww.enlightening.ro