European CSR Award jury announced local nominees for the 1st edition of the pan-European competition. Coordinated together with CSR Europe and Business in the Community (BITC), the program was implemented in Europe by an unique consortium of 29 national CSR organizations. In Romania, the competition was organized by Forum of International Communications, via CSR Romania program.
The judging process took place from March 1st to April 20th and took in consideration the performance criteria of British in the Community (BITC).
The Romanian nominees are:
- Banca Comerciala Romana – Coaches of financial responsibility
- Coca-Cola HBC Romania – Green Bee Project
- Coca-Cola System Romania — Adopt a River from Its Spring to its Mouth
- Danone Romania – Smiles for the future
- IBM Romania – IBM KidSmart programme supporting preschool education
- Petrom – Protect your home, prepare your community!
- Provident Financial Romania IFN SA – The National Program “Family budget”
- Rompetrol – Together for each and everyone
- UPC Romania – Tech School
- Ursus – Find Your Balance Campaign
- Vodafone Romania – Partnership for life
Medium and small companies
- Eco-Rom Ambalaje – The Green Laboratory for Recycling
- GolinHarris Public Relations – Food Bank
- Media Production Group SRL – Tenis10
- Vitrina Advertising – Cluj has attitude
The winners will be announced during a Gala that will take place in Bucharest, at Hilton Hotel, on May 22nd and will be invited to participate to European CSR Award Ceremony, event organized by European Commission in Bruxelles, on June 25th.