Catalin Dobre, Executive Creative Director McCann Bucharest, is part of the Single Channel Jury at Golden Drum’s 20th edition, scheduled to take place on October 9-11, in Portoroz, Slovenia. Single Channel Jury is presided by Enric Nel-lo, General Digital Creative Director Grey Spain, and includes the following members:
- Andrew Kontra, Creative Director, BBDO Proximity, Russia
- Anže Jereb, Creative Director, Kaffeine Communications, Ukraine
- Bechara Mouzannar, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett MENA, Lebanon
- Dieter De Ridder, Copywriter, Duval Guillaume, Belgium
- Dušan Drakalski, Regional Creative Director, New Moment New Ideas Company, Macedonia
- Gregor Žakelj, Founder and Art Director, VBG, Slovenia
- Martin Charvát, Creative Director, Konektor, Czech Republic
- Peter Ižo, Creative Director, Made by Vaculik, Slovakia
- Wojciech Dagiel, Chief Creative Officer, Havas Poland, Poland
The other jury of the competition is the Multi Channel Jury, presided by Jaime Mandelbaum, Chief Creative Officer Y&R Central & Eastern Europe (Czech Republic). This jury has the following members:
- Alexandra Doroguntsova, Creative Director, Ogilvy Ukraine, Ukraine
- Andrey Gubaydullin, Creative Director, Voshod, Russia
- Davor Runje, Co-founder, Drap, Croatia
- Márton Jedlicska, Creative Director, Kirowski Isobar, Hungary
- Matevž Klanjšek, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer, Celtra, Slovenia
- Maxim Kolyshev, Creative Director, TBWA\Moscow, Russia
- Pia Grahn, MD McCann Relations, Sweden
- Selim Ünlüsoy, Associate Creative Director, Leo Burnett Moscow, Russia
- Verena Panholzer, Designer and Art Director, Wortwerk, Austria
- Vesa Tujunen, Creative Director, DDB Helsinki, Finland
The 20th Golden Drum is scheduled to take place on October 9 – 11, in Portorož and Piran (Slovenia). The 2 juries will seek out and award not only excellence in creative concepts and execution, but also genius loci, the spirit of the place embodied by advertisements and campaigns that manage to capture and reflect the cultural environment in which they were created.
To mark and celebrate the 20 years since launch, Golden Drum will challenge ads and creativity by looking back 20 years ago and discussing about how we see them today, but especially tomorrow and in the years to come. Golden Drum Program will be hosting people who contributed and made this award show possible.
Golden Drum opened the registration period on July 1st, online, on www.goldendrum.com. The deadline for entries is August 20th.
To be eligible for the festival, the entered works must come from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. Golden Drum competition covers a region of over 400 million people from 37 countries.
The awards at stake during the competition are Grand Prix, Golden Drum, Silver Drum, Golden Rose, Golden Net, Tartini Award, Brand Grand Prix, Golden Watch and Virtuoso Awards.