Red Apple’s organizers announced that, in August, there’s a 25% markup for entries for Moscow International Advertising Festival and also announced a 30% discount for series of works.
Red Apple comes with a series of novelties this year, including 4 new contests: Low-budget advertising (made without the use of profession equipment), Interactive advertising (campaigns), Interactive advertising (tools) and Innovative advertising.
The entries will be evaluated by 2 juror teams, with an online jury that will establish the shortlist and an international jury that will designate the winners.
Red Apple’s international jury includes creative from USA, UK, France, Finland, Romania, Czech Republic, China, Austria, Netherlands, Kazakhstan, German. The international jurors are:
- DragosTraistaru, co-founder Carioca Studio, Romania
- Elvis Chau, Executive Creative Director / Partner Anomaly, China
- EvgenyPrimachenko, Copywriter, Wieden+Kennedy Netherlands
- Bruno Aveillan, director Quad Production, France
- Paulo Martins , Freelance Creative Director Weiden+Kennedy Netherlands
- BerikYergaliev, Art- director Good! Kazakhstan
- Will Rust, Executive Creative Director Ogilvy Czech Republic
- Steve Peck,Creative Artists Agency, USA
- DietmarDahmen, Independent Expert and consultant for creative Austria
- Ilia Uvarov, Creative Director and Head of Experience Design R/GA, UK
Moscow International Advertising and Marketing Festival Red Apple is a key and unique event in Russia of international level in the industry of advertising and marketing communications. Over 5,000 thousand people from 30 countries of the world attend the Festival every year. Traditionally , the Festival consists of competitive and scientific programs. The festival will be celebrated on September 26 and 27 in conference hall “Digital October”.