Zulu Alpha Kilo signs a campaign for Coca-Cola Zero in Canada, “Moment Zero”, that turns into stars very well known hockey players.
The campaign already launched 2 TVCs, with Moment Zero being the one before an epic event unfolds for a young Canadian, the moment he or she makes a decision that leads to a legendary story that is talked about over and over again.
Coca-Cola Zero continues to celebrate the everyday unsung sports hero, the guy that has such an incredible sports story that it’s become folklore amongst his group of friends (…) We heard some incredible stories from our fans and it was hard to pick one. We had a great time bringing this story to life and can’t wait to share it.
Senior Brand Manager Coca-Cola Zero.
In each film, the role of the hero is played by a sports legend that immortalizes the character and his moment of greatness. Canadian hockey star Steven Stamkos plays the lead role of Shawn Warford. And with the help of great Canadian hockey clubs and a partnership with TSN (The Sports Network), Coca-Cola Zero leveraged the film’s talented actors, including star Jordan Eberle and supporting cast member Bob McKenzie from TSN.
Agency: Zulu Alpha Kilo
- Chief Creative Officer: Zak Mroueh
- Executive Creative Director: Shane Ogilvie
- Writer: George Ault, Ron MacDonald
- Art Director: Ari Elkouby, Simon Tuplin
- Broadcast Producer: David Isaac, Melanie Lamberston, Tara Hall
- Strategic Planner: Shari Walczak
- Account Team: Kristina Hayes, Niki Bartl, Laura Robinson
- Social Media Agency: Dare Communications
- VP & Director of Social & Innovation: Ian Barr
- Account Director: Beth MacGibbon
- Associate Creative Director: Chris Obergfell
- Social Content Strategist: Chris Campaner
Client: Coca-Cola Canada
Clients: Shane Grant, Michael Samoszewski, Diego Moratorio, Mark Ferris, Jennifer DelVecchio, Shannon Denny
Media Company: UM
- Director, Connections Planning: Petra Moy
- Supervisor, Connections Planning: Cynthia Steele
Production Company: Partners Film
- Executive Producer: Gigi Realini
- Director: Neil Tardio
- Line Producer: Todd Huskisson
- Director of Photography: Matthew Woolf
Sound Design: Apollo Studios
- Lead Sound Engineer: Harry Knazan/Daenen Bramberger
- Voice Over Talent: Earl Mann
- Original Music: Apollo Studios
Editing House: Panic & Bob
- Editor: John Evans
- Online Engineer: Barry Potter
Colour House: Notch
Colourist: Jason Zukowski