Innovation Summit, event dedicated exclusively to business innovation, reached its second edition and will take place on June 3rd at Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest.
The sessions of the summit will be guided by the belief that innovation is key to long term, profitable growth and will benefit of the participation of Kamal Hassan – President and CEO Innovation 360 Institute, Florian Peter – CEO Mandalah and Guido Woska – CEO Designit, three speakers with more than 20 years experience in innovation, which will present, step by step, techniques and methodologies used to create memorable innovation projects.
Along these three important speakers, interactive sessions will also be held by Philippe Poirier – R&D Director Reckitt Benckiser, Harvey Wade – Director of Innovation Strategy Mindjet and Florian Paun – Innovation Director ONERA – The French Aerospace Lab
The subjects presented by the speakers will be followed by concrete examples, case studies and will answer to questions like:
- The new paradigm in innovation – How can you grow brands that add value to people’s life?
- How do you support the innovation culture of your organization?
- How to be a leader that inspires his team to innovate?
- How can you generate much more than product innovation, innovative experiences that create stronger consumer loyalty?
- How can you use the “crowdsourcing” to increase the capacity to innovate?
- Which are the fundaments, tools and “actors” involved in collaborative innovation?
- Which are the practical strategies and tactics necessary for accelerating innovation – 5-step Innovation Framework from Cultivating Culture to Commercialization?
Th agenda of the event is available here.
The networking sessions and the interaction between participants and speakers is facilitated by the Yammer application, brought by Microsoft, the partner of the event.
Innovation Summit addresses to an environment of visionary leaders formed by CEOs, entrepreneurs, decision makers, innovators and creative persons that understand the need and the imminence of adopting innovation approaches in business processes.
The access to the event is granted upon online registration, and the Regular Registration option active until May 30th
Innovation Summit is a concept event, unfolded at Radisson Blu on the 3rd of June 2014, under the signature of Universum Events – event architects. Universum Events is also the organizer of Internet & Mobile World, the biggest event of digital technology in Romania, scheduled to take place this year on October 8th – 9th.