Club Orange (Britvic Ireland) launched user generated content-led, Snapchat styled video to capture #TheBestBits of Ireland. Club Orange asked their fans on Facebook to tell which bits of Ireland meant the most to them (memories, places, people, food and culture that mean “home” to them).
Club Orange is always seeking out new ways to engage its audience through inventive platforms, creative content and authentic dialogue. The idea for #TheBestBits video content came from their community responses, framed using Snapchat styled engagements.
The video which was produced, effectively showcases #TheBestBits of all things Irish.
Client: Britvic Ireland represented by Stephen Cramp,
Agency: Simply Zesty
- Creative Director: Aaron Goodliffe
- Copywriter: Dave Sihra
- Art Director: Peggy O’Neill
- Head of Social Media: Lynsey Paisley
- Account Director: Rob Treloar
- Account Manager: Ashley Reddin
- Account Exec: Karen Fallon
- Production: Simply Zesty
- Director: Aaron Goodliffe
- Producer: Ashley Reddin
- DOP: Simon Crowe (SimonCrowe.tv)
- A/D: Karen Fallon
- Post: Mediafy
- O: Sean Burke
- Score: “The Great Adventure” by Zachary David