Pepsi Romania launched “Pepsi Challenge” as part of an ambitious global movement challenging Pepsi fans to experience life in a different manner. In the Romanian campaign, music composer Marius Moga joins as brand ambassador, joining a gallery of celebrities which includes Usher, Serena Williams, James Rodriguez, Usain Bolt, Nicola Formichetti şi Jerome Jarre, and challenges Romanians to join the movement under the hashtag #pepsichallenge.
For 3 months, Pepsi Challenge invites consumers to defy conventions and to try new experiences by participating to a series of monthly and weekly challenges, announced via a special website. In April, anyone can create a new design for the Pepsi can, via an app hosted on the website; the best 3 proposals will become part of a Pepsi cans limited edition to be distributed in Romanian stores.
The campaign includes TV executions, but also digital activations, PR activities, events and in-store communication.
The global campaign Pepsi Challenge is the biggest and most complex Pepsi campaign to date and involves international celebrities and prestigious partners, aiming to encourage consumers all over the world to live new and memorable experiences.
Campaign credits in Romania:
- Pepsi: Călin Clej (Marketing Director, PepsiCo Greater Balkans Beverages & South Eastern Europe Franchise), Adriana Nestoriuc (Associate Marketing Manager CSD & Juices, PepsiCo România), Diana Dobre (Assistant Brand Manager Colas), Ana-Maria Năstase (PR Specialist)
- Graffiti BBDO: Alecsandra Roman (Strategic Planner), Vlad Lazar (Creative Director), Iulia Soare (Copywriter), Gabriel Mihailescu (Art Director), Delia Arghir (Account Director), Andreea Balta (Senior Account Executive), Liviu Isop (Head of AVF Production)
- Casa de productie: Roco Media, regizor Iulian Moga
- OMD: Razvan Meirosu (Media Director), Mihnea Pretorian (Digital Director), Andrei Albu (Media Manager)
- Kaleidoscope Proximity: Laura Belc (Art Director), Alexandra Buduru (Junior Art Director), Andrei Mihailescu (Senior Copywriter), Alexandru Okros (Front end developer), Mihai Cojan (Solutions architect), Vlad Ciocan (Director of Interactive), Silviu Istrate (Community Manager), Adrian Hincu (Account Director), Ioana Brebu (Account Manager), Oana Petrescu (Account Executive)
- Tribal Worldwide Romania: Cristi Hancu (Head of Design), Paul Cioc (Head of Copywriting), Adrian Boca (Graphic Designer), Andrei Soare (Senior Developer), Alexandru Neicu (Developer), Cora Diaconescu (Senior Account Manager)
- Golin: Irina Roncea (Director), Alina Ștefan (Manager), Teodora Ieșeanu (Media Associate), Raluca Duță (Chief of Bridge), Andra Iazăgeanu (Digital Specialist), Simina Zidaru (Creative Associate).