According to an Aspect study, 76% clients believe a company shows the appreciation towards them through the quality of the interaction at the level of customer care service they offer. Another study, made at global level, shows that 62% consumers gave up brands due to weak customer care services. The way companies chose to invest in customer care becomes one of the most important competitive advantages on a very crowded market.
The trend is so strong that predictions say that, by 2017, companies will direct 50% of their investments in products towards innovations related to customer relation. This is understandable as statistics show the probability to sell to a happy client is 14 times bigger than to sell to a new client.
As customer care becomes a main actor in the business envirobment, Conference Arena, member Marketing Insiders Group, organizes the 12th edition of Customer Care Conference on November 12th in Cluj Napoca.
Customer Care Conference is about how we report to clients’ expectations and about business strategies built in accordance to the market development. The conference brings in focus innovative efficiency tools for the niche industry and creates the proper environment to discuss the global trends and the way they impact Romania. If the previous editions of Customer Care Conference took place in Bucharest, this time we go to Cluj-Napoca, a cosmopolitan town, with a business dynamics supported by a passioned and competent community
Managing Director Marketing Insiders Group & Founder Conference Arena.
The conference will approach themes focused on business processes (evaluation indicators for strategies and results, tech innovations), clients loyalization (clients’ satisfaction rate, performances in customer care), employees’ engagement (employees’ performances and turnover, training and professional development opportunities, best case studies from contact centers), financial success (ROI, Cash Flow, evaluating risks and costs per benefit).
The speakers’ line-up includes:
- Dan Mazilu, Director, Mediatel Data
- Ela Banu, Head of Advisory Call Center, ING Bank
- Mihaela Predica, Head of Business Area, ING Bank
- Gabriel Prefac, Director, Customer Service, Groupama Asigurari
- Mihai Dragnea, Founder This is Retention & Senior Manager, Bitdefender
- Diana Munteanu, Learning & Development Manager, Office Depot
- Calin Emilian Hintea, Dean, Communication, Political and Administrative Sciences Faculty
- Roxana Serban, Manager Partner, supplier for a Swiss Company
- Oana Man – Kesselheim, Group Customer Care Manager, Endava
- Cristina Grigore, Executive Director, Peditel.
The conference is suported by Mediatel Data – Gold Partner, Competence Call Center and Cluj IT – Strategic Partners, Alpine Adventure Romania, Customer Service School and Mystery Shopping Agency – Supporting Partners. At this event, AdHugger is media partner.