As life gets very busy with work and family, nowadays people’s schedules have become increasingly hectic and that is why the French Societe Generale turned towards innovation and gives attention to its customer’s daily lifes, developing time saving services and solutions.
Fred & Farid Paris tackles the subject through 2 TVC directed by Erick Morales featuring a mother and a father right in the course of one of these typical days shaken by imponderable events. The protagonists are each filmed as part of a surrealist situation scene where situations accumulate one of top of the other.
- Agency : FF Paris (FF GROUP)
- Client : Societe Generale
- Brand Supervisors : Anne LeCorre, Nathalie Goudain, Nicolas Mathias, Carl Frery, Adina Lazar
- Agency Supervisors : Emmanuel Ferry, Amaury DeVitry, Pauline Bontemps, Alix Dunoyer De Segonzac
- Chief Creative Officers : Fred & Farid
- Executive Creative Director: Olivier Lefebvre
- Copywriter: Julien Perrard
- Art Director : Nicolas Hurez
- Brand Strategist: Julien Dutertre
- Agency Producers : Alexandra Marik, Magalie Dauleu
- Digital Agency Producer: Benjamin Bouzereau Levy
- Production Company: Standard Paris
- Producer : Fabien Roques
- Director: Erik Morales