Golden Hammer’s organizers announced the partial jury line-up for the 17th edition of the competition. Golden Hammer positions as region’s major international advertising festival with a full schedule of seminars, and, of course, an awards event whose coveted awards are adjudged by juries of authoritative industry professionals.
The Festival Competition will continue its tradition of rewarding works with particularly creative ideas and originality that grab audiences and make a key contribution to brand value.
The work submission started on February 16th and ends on April 15th.
The Golden Hammer festival has a jury comprising highly professional, multi-national jurors and announced the first 21 confirmed jurors. The jury will have a total of 28 jurors, with the rest to be announced shortly.
Until now, the confirmed jury members for Golden Hammer 2016 are:
- Matt Ryan, Mentor and freelance Creative Director, United Kingdom
- Folker Wrage, Chief Creative Officer, Havas Worldwide, Switzerland
- Michael Preuss, Creative Director and Founder, Preuss und Preuss, Germany
- Ulrich Proeschel, Global Business Development, Digital Arts Network, TBWA\Worldwide, Germany
- Hilary Jeffrey, President EMEA, PHD, United Kingdom
- Muggie Ramadani, Creative Director and Partner, Bold Copenhagen, Denmark
- Desiré Engström, Copywriter, Åkestam Holst, Sweden
- Aive Hiiepuu, Managing Director and Partner, PRConcept, Estonia
- Voldemārs Dūdums, Independent Creative, Latvia
- Peter Michalka, Unit Creative Director, MUW Saatchi & Saatchi, Slovakia
- Rimantas Stanevičius, Creative Director, Milk Vilnius, Lithuania
- Nicolas Zeuss, Design Director, Landor Moscow, Russia
- Renos Demetriou, Founder of Creative Club Cyprus and Chief Creative Officer of ConversionPros, Cyprus
- Catherine Movold, Director, Experience Design, Making Waves, Norway
- Eugen Suman, Creative Director, Kubis Interactive, Romania
- Dmitry Tarnovsky, New media invention director, Mindshare, Russia
- Antero Jokinen, Founding partner & Creative Director, 358 Helsinki, Finland
- Jonas Dahlquist, Chief Executive Officer, Starcom, Sweden
- Vince Pataky, Head of Digital, JWT Budapest, Hungary
- Denis van Leeuwen, Chief Strategy Officer, Carat Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Christina Forsgård, Chair and Partner, Netprofile Finland, Finland