Sanofi launched a new campaign for Ibalgin Junior in Romania, signed by Publicis Romania and built around a TVC.
The ad starts from the idea that, when aged 6-12, a child starts showing the need for independence and tests authority’s limits. Mother’s need to offer protection and her care get to be too much for the kid, although she is the support pillar he returns each time when feeling bad.
The campaign was launched on February 1st, with TVC broadcasted on TV all over Romania
- Jorg Riommi – Chief Creative Officer
- Mihnea Gheorghiu – Group Creative Director
- Laur Raboj – Copywriter
- Florin Padurean – Art Director
- Raluca Iacob – Head of Strategy
- Ana-Maria Olaru – Senior Strategic Planner
- Alexandra Tudor – Junior Strategic Planner
- Alexandra Murray – Client Service Director
- Raluca Gheorghe – Account Manager
- Camelia Efrimov – Senior AV Producer
- Liviu Efrimov – AV Producer