The PIAF 2018 creative competition was officially launched. Entries can be submitted in the festival’s characteristic 14 categories. This year’s international Jury is chaired by the #7 on the Big Won worldwide ranking, the Swedish legend Björn Stahl. The Call for Entries ends on March 30th.
This year celebrates the ninth edition of the Prague International Advertising Festival. All through the years, the festival has brought to Prague the world’s most prominent celebrities, whose participation has also enriched the international conference’s program. In 2018, the PIAF Jury is once again led by an exceptional personality – Björn Stahl, Creative Director at the Swedish agency INGO. INGO is the unique merger between Grey and Ogilvy, the sixth most innovative company in the world, according to Fast Company
The quality of the Jury has always been a priority for PIAF. We have once again managed to invite experienced practitioners and creators who bring fresh blood to the field. The single jury for all categories guarantees a consistent level of judging for the whole competition
PIAF 2018 Jury:
- Björn Stahl – Jury Chairman
- Bianca Shen – Chief Marketing Officer at Burger King, Iberia
- Catalin Dobre – Creative Director for Central Europe at McCann, Bucharest
- Anton Mamykin – Senior Copywriter at Voskhod, Moscow
- Eka Ruola – Creative Director at Hasan & Partners Group, Chairman at Frankly Partners, Helsinki
- Jakub Hodboď – Strategy director at Ogilvy&Social.Lab, Brussels/NewYork
- Franz Roeppischer – Creative / Innovation Director at Serviceplan Group, Munich
- Karolina Galácz – Creative Director at DDB Budapest
- Andre Toledo – Copywriter at Mullen Lowe, Madrid
- Michal Pastier – Group Creative Director, ZARAGUZA / Bigname / Exponea, Czech and Slovak Republics
- David Suda – Creative Director at WMC/Grey Prague
The conference will be newly held as the Communication Summit on May 30th. PIAF is collaborating on it with the agency Blue Events. The conference replaces three spring events that had a similar focus – the PR Summit, Marketing Management and the PIAF Conference. By creating a single platform for sharing know-how we follow the current trend of interconnecting communication fields. This year’s design is the result of PIAF´s collaboration with the agency Brainz, the studio Eallin and the sound studio Bang.