The IV Lisbon International Advertising Festival that will happen in Lisbon, September 20th, presented today the Executive Jury panel who will vote, in person, for the best works submitted at the festival.
The president of the Executive Jury is Andrés Ordóñez, creative leader and Chief Creative Officer at Energy BBDO. He has more than 17 yeas of experience and worked to help some of the world’s biggest brands succeed as American Egg Board, Avocados from Mexico, Bayer, Kerrygold, Luxottica, Mars Wrigley, Ocean Spray e National Safety Council. BBDO Worldwide has been named Network of the Year at Cannes for 12 consecutive years. Under Andrés’ leadership, Energy has become one of the most awarded agencies in the BBDO Network, winning more than 130 awards. Before being named CCO at Energy, Andrés was ECD on Wrigley and was the creative brilliant mind behind Extra Gum’s viral film “The Story of Sarah & Juan.”
During the festival, Andrés Ordóñez will also be recognized with the festival’s Career Award. He will be the youngest to receive this award, after Washington Olivetto, the star of the Brazilian Advertising; Séguéla, the founder of EuroRscg (HAVAS) and considered one of the most important people on advertising; and lastly, Mike Byrne, the partner and CCO of Anomaly, a New York agency.
Besides Andrés Ordóñez, will join, in the difficult task of awarding the best works, the Jury:
- Andrea Siqueira, Executive Creative Director at BETC São Paulo, who counts with many awards from Cannes, D&AD, Clio, Clio Sports, Fiap, NY Festival, and others. BETC is a top agency in France and belongs to Havas Group (5th on global ranking).
- Charlie Wilson, Chief Creative Officer at Ogilvy UK, his career started when he was 6 months when he appeared on national TV for a Heinz Tomato Soup campaign. Charlie is the most awarded Customer Engagement ECD on the world;
- Erick Rosa, Chief Creative Officer at Publicis One Japan, the Brazilian creative who conquered several recognized awards worldwide;
- João Flores, Head of Creative at Dentsu Singapura, who started his career as a football player at Benfica until enters the advertising world. He is considered a visionary leader and claims that “The most powerful force in the universe isn’t technology, it’s imagination.”
- Liliana Caimacan, Marketing Strategy Director (Europe) of Unilever. Her moto is “Be the engine of self discovery and drive people to become the best version of themselves!”
- Luís Silva Dias, the Portuguese creative who become the CEO of FCB International in 2018;
- Rodger Beekman, Chief Experience at PwC’s Experience Center Amsterdam, an excellent example of the entrance of the Consulters on the world of advertising, through new brand experiences;
During the Festival, the Executive Jury members will give individual conferences at the Lisbon International Advertising Festival’s stage.
The schedule of the event is available at the festival’s official website and the venue will be announced soon.
The Lisbon International Health Advertising Festival is a spin-off of the Lisbon International Adverting Festival dedicated to creativity on the industry of Health. This festival will be held one day prior the big event, on the 19th of September, and will have for the first time an autonomous awards delivery and conferences.
Submissions are already open and for entries made before April 27th will benefit from a 30% discount over the total submission’s cost.
The tickets for the festival are also available for purchase with an early crow discount of 30%.
In 3 years, this Festival has brought to Lisbon more than 30 stars of the Advertising world. The 3 agencies of the year until now were Ogilvy Singapura, 180LA and last year was Rothco, which made history because it was the first consultant to win an international festival.
The Lisbon International Advertising Festival thus continues to trace its path of International affirmation, bringing to Portugal and to the city of Lisbon the creative community of global advertising. This is one of the most recognized awards, that counts with works from great agencies as Jung Von Matt, BETC Paris, Anomaly, CP+B and R/GA.