Dockers launched its latest media campaign, “Ready for it”, that asks consumers to be ready for the next big thing, including obstacles and the unexpected. Featuring a smartly dressed, city-goer’s sprint through busy streets in a race to beat a parking meter, the spot highlights the stretch and comfort of Dockers Smart 360 Flex product innovations.
An extension of the Dockers global creative platform, Always On, this new campaign marks the latest evolution of the brand. Self-described as “down to earth, witty and unpretentious,” Dockers maintains their title as khaki category leader by keeping guys ready for everything.
Innovating for fabric technology and fit, Dockers has expanded beyond their roots in the workplace. Unexpected levels of product performance and recovery are what makes the brand a go-to. It’s been over 30 years since Dockers paved the way for the khaki category and defined Casual Friday. Today, the brand, like the modern workplace, has evolved far beyond the office. Dockers offers strong, smart product options for occasions where confidence and presentation matter.
We recognize the modernized style needs of today’s guys (…) It’s less about what to wear at the office and more about a total lifestyle choice. At work and beyond, we strive to understand all of the moments that matter. We are the brand that enables him to be his best self…confident and ready for whatever comes his way.
Senior Director of Marketing Dockers
Concepted and produced by FCB, a creative agency based in San Francisco, the campaign was shot in Mexico City, where the hustle and bustle provided the ideal setting to show off the stretch and comfort of both the Alpha Icon Long Sleeve shirt and the tapered Alpha Chino – a complete Smart 360 Flex™ fit.
The Dockers brand has been the authority in khaki pants for more than 30 years. First introduced in 1986 in San Francisco, California, this American classic has been at the heart of the casual movement providing men with quality products for every occasion. The Dockers brand is a division of Levi Strauss & Co. and available worldwide in 60 countries, on six continents.
- Jen Sey: CMO
- Chris Jackman: VP, Levi’s Global Brand Marketing
- Lauren Johnson: Sr. Director, Dockers Brand Marketing
- Michele Essayan: Director, Global Marketing Operations
- Karin Onsager-Birch, Chief Creative Officer
- Justin Moore, Executive Creative Director
- Colin Mitchell, Head of Copy
- Drew Meiser, Sr. Art Director
- Simon White, Chief Strategy Officer
- Ryan Riley, Director of Strategy
- Arlene Bae: SVP, Group Management Director
- Rachel Magerman, Account Supervisor
- Elizabeth Morse, VP, Head of Integrated Production
- Charlotte McConnell: Senior Broadcast & Content Producer
- Lauriann LaMoreaux: Associate Producer
- Mary Marhula, Director of Business Affairs
Production Company: SKUNK
- Director: Greg Brunkalla
- Executive Producer: Jeanne Stawiarski
- Line Producer: Christopher Cho
- Director of Photography: Max Goldman
Editorial: Cut and Run
- Producer: Caylee Banz
- Editor: Ben McCambridge
- Assist Editor: Lori Arden
Post Production: Mission Film and Design
- Producers: Matthew Notaro, Nick Castillo
- Colorist: Ayumi Ashley
- Online/Flame: Gavin Miljkovich
- Music: Beta Petrol
- Sound engineer: Joel Raabe