Diesel and Coca-Cola transform recycling logos into exclusive acces to The (Re)Collection
This Autumn, two iconic brands, Diesel and Coca-Cola, have joined forces to create The (Re)Collection; a beautifully crafted capsule collection incorporating recycled materials.
Diesel, known for provoking its audience with irony, boldness and its ability to challenge conformity and Coca-Cola, known for celebrating togetherness and inclusivity, teamed up to merge their DNA and create a remarkable collaboration. The range incorporates materials such as recycled PET derived from plastic bottles and recycled cotton, to create a fresh, modern interpretation of Diesel’s casual-wear aesthetic combined with Coca-Cola’s iconicity to make a statement.
And while other brands launch their collaborations in the fanciest most exclusive Pop-Up stores, Diesel & Coca-Cola are inviting people to get it directly from where it came from: The recycling bins. Yeah, that also means your local recycle bin. The (Re)Collection will be exclusively available for a limited time from September 27 just by scanning any recycling logo worldwide, giving access to an exclusive site on diesel.com to shop the collection before its official release on stores worldwide. Those who want to get early access to the collection must visit https://dieselbin.store and follow the instructions.
The collaboration will roll out worldwide with an exclusive opening of the first-of-its-kind recycling bin store of The (Re)Collection taking place at the sidewalk of Galeries Lafayette, on Saturday 28 in Paris. The launch event in Paris will be followed by a series of collateral events that will take place around the world including London, Berlin, Milan, Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, Amsterdam, New York, among others.
The collection will be officially released at select Diesel stores worldwide and on diesel.com from October 7. But if you don’t want to wait until that date you just can get it from where it came from now.
Creative Agency: Publicis Italy
- Global CCO Publicis WW: Bruno Bertelli
- CCO: Cristiana Boccassini
- General Manager: Daniela Di Maio
- Creative Director: Thiago Cruz
- Creative Director: Mihnea Gheorghiu
- Creative Supervisor: Costanza Rossi
- ACD/Copywriter: Dan Arango
- ACD/Art Director: Arthur Amorim
- Designer: Luca Villa
- Account Director: Filippo D’Andrea
- Account Executive: Mirko De Martini
- Senior Strategic Planner: Monica Radulescu
- Head of Digital: Pierluigi Roselli
- Social Media Manager: Doina Tatu
- Head of Production: Francesca Zazzera
- Producer: Tania Dal Pra
- Art Buyer: Marcella Garutti
- Director/Photographer: Lou Escobar
- Production company: Solab
- Executive Producers: Nicolas Tiry
- Producer: Amine Ketem
- DOP: Hunter Daly
- Stylist: Lucie Jeannot
- Casting: Candice Meiers
- Make-up: Samuel Ruffin Hendrix
- Hair: Javier Palacio
- Set Design: David Laurent
- Music Production: Sizzer