Renault launches New KADJAR in its 4×4 version, a SUV that pledges exciting offroad performances. But, how to demonstrate this to an always connected target that does everything from the comfort of the couch? By turning an Amazon purchase in a unique offroad experience.
This is The Wild Store: a temporary shop that can only be reached by driving the New Renault KADJAR. This will be the only way to take advantage of a very special online offer.
Inside The Wild Store, a Smart TV 49’’ (worth over 1,000 €) will be sold at only 10 € but only on one condition: to reach it, people will star in a real offroad test drive of the New Renault KADJAR.
By clicking on the promotion, users will be redirected to a video-experience that will show them how to get the TV.
In Between the campaign discovery and the actual TV purchase, a journey along dirty roads and mountain tracks will kick off.
A Publicis idea, created for Renault Italy and in collaboration with Amazon.
The campaign will be on air from October 17th on amazonwild.renault.it with a high-impact planning campaign on amazonwild.renault.it as well as on Renault social profiles.
Client: Renault Italy
- Advertising, Digital e CRM Manager: Azzurra Lucignani
- Advertising Executive: Cinzia Terragno
Agency: Publicis Italy
- Global Chief Creative Officer Publicis WW & CCO Publicis Groupe Italy: Bruno Bertelli
- Chief Creative Officer Publicis Italia: Cristiana Boccassini
- Creative Director: Stefano Battistelli
- Digital Creative Director: Massimo Guerci
- Art Directors: Massimo Guerci, Dario Citriniti
- Copywriters: Stefano Battistelli, Giovanni Coviello, Nicolò Santovincenzo
- Digital Art Director: Iacopo Gioffrè
- Digital designer: Simona Caldarini
- General Manager: Daniela Di Maio
- Account Director: Ilaria Lorenzetti
- Account Manager: Chiara Marotta
- Head of Digital: Pierluigi Roselli
- Digital Project Manager: Claudia Gili
- Tv Producer: Manuela Fidenzi
House of production: Bedeschi Film
- Director: Gigi Piola
- DOP: Leandro Ferrao
- Executive Producer: Federico Salvi
- Producer: Giacomo Tabone
- Editor Hero Video: Fabrizio Squeo
- Editor Content Strategy: Samuele Schiavo/Fulvio Rossetti
- Sound design: Daniele De Virgilio
- Sound mix: General Jingles
Post production: Prodigious