Building on the brands heritage of iconic out of home advertising, this latest installment serves time relevant reminders of hero menu items such as the Sausage & Egg McMuffin, Big Mac and Filet-O-Fish.
Created by Leo Burnett London, in collaboration with renowned typographer David Schwen, the eye-catching creative features ingredient stacks that are so recognizable, viewers of the work create their own association back to the McDonald’s products they are referencing.
The campaign breaks this week and runs across digital outdoor sites nationwide.
Pete Heyes, Creative Director at Leo Burnett, said:
“McDonald’s is a leader. Only a handful of global brands can communicate like this. The redacted and graphic nature of this latest campaign exudes the confidence McDonald’s and its iconic products deserve’.”
- CCO – Chaka Sobhani
- Creative Director – Pete Heyes
- Art Director – James Millers
- Copywriter – Andrew Long
- Designer – Jake Arnold, David Schwen
- Head Of Design – Phil Bosher
- Account Director – Steph Bates
- Senior Account Manager – Rob Ellen
- Account Executive – Callum Matthews
- Project Director – Emily Green
- Marketing Manager – Hannah Pain
- Campaign Assistant – John McClure