Ruxandra Bocin-Dumitriu, EMEA digital content manager for Reebok, is part of this year’s MandM Global Awards jury, a festival that will announce its winners on September 13th.
Ruxandra is an interactive artist and digital strategist with a deep understanding of the online medium. With Reebok, Ruxandra introduced the award winning Reebok The Promise Keeper campaign that unleashed peer pressure through social media. In 2012, as Reebok brought the Sport of Fitness to Europe, Ruxandra is managing the social media strategy and implementation for Reebok CrossFit Fitness Championships taking place in nine European countries concomitantly.
In her previous role of Worldwide Digital Creative Lead in Hewlett Packard, Ruxandra built the HP.com internal Digital Creative Agency to deploy award winning digital projects and campaigns for 77 countries worldwide.
On the personal front, art, she immerses her spectators into all facets of interactivity. She had works exhibited in Netherlands, USA, Italy, Romania, Denmark, and Israel.
The president of MandM Global Awards 2012 is Dominic Fawcett, Media Director Marketing Communications Sony Europe.
I am honoured and privileged to be the Chair of the Jury for the M&M Global Awards. The Awards are all about global creative ideas, which run internationally and I am looking forward to being part of such a prestigious event. In the entering campaigns I hope to see some illuminating insights, clear strategy and some brilliant ideas, beautifully executed and concisely explained.
The jury also includes:
- Sarmad Ali, Managing Director Jang Group
- Suresh Balaji, Global Head of Media and Innovation HSBC
- Mat Baxter, Chief Executive Australia UM
- Ronnie Beltran, Global Marketing Director Avon
- Dan Benedict, Managing Partner MEC
- Juliana Constantino, Executive Creative Director AgenciaClick Isobar
- Caroline Foster Kenny, Chief Global Client Officer MEC
- Ellen Comley, EVP&Managing Director US MPG Media Contacts
- Charlotte Day, Business Director Luxury Mindshare
- Daniel da Hora, Chief Creative Officer DH, LO creative boutique
- Katie Dreke, Global Head of Digital Marketing Adidas
- Sue Elms, Executive VP & Head of Global Brands Millward Brown
- Karl Guard, Communications Planning Director ZenithOptimedia
- Bob Habeck, Director, Global Accounts Omnicom Media Group
- Sean Healy, Global Planning Director ZenithOptimedia
- Hamid Habib, Managing Partner MPG Media Contacts
- Scott Holmes, Creative Director EMEA UM
- Matthew Hotten, Global Media Manager Jaguar Land Rover
- Michael Iskas, Head of Integrated Communications Planning Aegis
- Hilary Jeffrey, President Europe PHD
- Joanna Lawrence, Managing Partner, International, OMD
- Robert Lund, Creative Director McCann New York
- Peter Magnani, President Global Accounts EMEA OMD
- Natalie Morris, MD international PHD
- David Moynihan, head of client strategy, EMEA MediaCom
- Ambi Parameswaran, executive director and chief executive Draftfcb + Ulka
- Luiz Ritton, VP media Lew’Lara/TBWA
- Nigel Robinson, managing parner, international MediaCom
- Kaushik Roy, president, brand strategy & marketing communication Reliance Industries Limited
- Marta Ruiz-Cuevas, Managing director Spain Starcom MediaVest Group
- Brad Smale, client managing partner Initiative
- Clay Schouest, Strategy and innovation director Carat China
- Anna Watkins, MD, UK Initiative
For the past 22 years, the M&M Global Awards have been the only Awards benchmarking and rewarding the creativity and effectiveness of cross border advertising campaigns for global brands. With over 250 awards entries and more than 800 people attending the Awards Dinner, the M&M Global Awards is the must-attend event for the international media industry.
M&M Global Awards is the only Awards ceremony focused on rewarding ideas that work internationally, not just locally. It is the benchmark for engaging with the world’s consumers or in communicating across markets and cultures without losing relevance, impact and ROI. The M&M Global Awards are for brands who see the world as global and connected and for the agencies who have proved that they share this vision.