Romanian magazine The Industry and Clickshop organized, on November 29th, the 1st edition of Industry Awards, aimed to recognize the best in media industry, creative products and innovative ideas.
Nominees were selected in nine categories of contest. Competition’s categories were the best Android app, the best iOS app, the best Romanian software product, the best article, Photo of the Year, the best independent TV production, Multimedia celebrity/Web Celebrity, the best classical advertising campaign, the best online brand communication.
During the gala, The Industry Awards 2012 accolades went to:
- Best Android application – Speed Taxi
- Best iOS application – Transport Urban
- Best Romanian software – Bitdefender
- Best written text – Viorel Ilisoi
- Photography of the year – Petrut Calinescu
- Best independent TV production – Cireasa de pe Tort
- Web Celebrity – Cabral
- Best classic advertising campaign – Pepsi – “Yesterday, the same as today” – Graffiti BBDO
- Best online communication for a brand – Rom – “Romanians are smart”, McCann Erickson
- Public choice award – Bitdefender
The jury that will select the winners includes Olaf Lausen (Romtelecom), Tudor Galos (Microsoft), Iulian Comanescu (The Industry), Ioana Avadanei (Independent Journalism Center), Dan Dragomir (Computer Blog), Cristian Manafu (manafu.ro), Simona Stoica (Lenovo), Sorin Rusi (Laptop News), Alex Molovata (Jurnalul National), Daniel Enache (Media IQ), Victor Kapra (victorkapra.ro), Sergiu Biris (Trilulilu), Marius Cristea (Blue Idea -IQAds, SMARK), Mihaela Calinoiu (Story), Costin Ionescu (HotNews.ro), Ruxandra Dinica (TVMania), Geo Dobre (Skin-Nikon), Dragos Varsandan (theliquorstore.ro) and Radu Coman (Sanoma Hearst).