Muller Romania launched a new product, Das Kaskaval, promoted with a communication campaign signed by Jazz and that aims to surprise the consumers and give them all the needed info on the product.
Das Kaskaval brings new things on dairy market and we aimed to communicate them with a spectacular product demo. After all, it is the most efficient form of TV ad. And Das Kaskaval demo has, as we think, all the ingredients to become memorable: a story with relevant info, told by a nice actor, together with novelty and humor. After seeing it, people remember the brand and product’s attributed and have fun in the same time
Creative Partner Jazz
Starting June and lasting 2 months, the communication campaign will relay all one needs to know about the product: 3 different tastes, way of maturing it and the innovation represented by the resealable packaging.
The campaign is declined on TV, in store, and online, including with a Facebook app.
Teams working on the campaign:
- Müller Romania: Laura Simionescu – Brand Manager, Tzafrir Granat – CEO Müller România.
- Jazz: Valentin Suciu – Creative Partner, Alexandra Mițoi – Senior Copywriter, Raluca Matei – Art Director, Loredana Bănică – Client Service Director & Oana Mustăreață – Senior Account Executive.
- Production house: Smart Film with Dragoș Buliga – director
- Social Media: WeBuzz
- PR: Dăescu Borțun Olteanu with Tudor Dăescu- Managing Partner, Maria Constantin & Andreea Sămăreanu – PR Manager
- Packaging design: ThreeSlices – Radu Trandafir – Strategy Director, Marius Prună – Creative Director, Radu Gheorghe – Senior Designer