Lowe&Partners developed the concept of a video part of Unicef’s global campaign #STOPviolentei (#StopViolence), aiming to prevent violence against children.
To talk about violence against children, when no parent would admit being violent to his kid, is a challenge. The problem will always be considered as an external one in which I, no matter who I am, do not include myself. Here is where the idea of an interactive video came, a video which allows users to experience, in real time, the aggressor’s role. And the surprise will be huge, as you start with good intentions. The final revelation – that the violence’s seed can grow within self – is the message we hope to gather attention and lead to reflection
The video has the music signed by German artist Nils Frahm and is directed by Andreea Paduraru.
Initiative handled the media planning, while Golin Romania handled PR activities
The teams working on the campaign included
- Lowe&Partners: Raluca Popa – Copywriter, Dan Costea – Art Director, Manuela Gogu – Creative Director, Elena Dospinescu – Digital Creative Manager, Ruxandra Popescu – Account Executive și Diana Stancu Mottok – Account Director.
- Unicef: Despina Andrei – Communication & Fundraising Manager și Raluca Manta – Communication & New Media Analyst.
- Initiative: Silvia Zbârcea – Head of Unit & Account Director, Irina Vasile – Media Planner and Alina Tane – Digital Accoun
- Golin Romania: Raluca Duta – Community Manager
- Video production: Saga Film and BRO Studio.