MacLaren McCann Toronto released a new spot for Wind Mobile, company that has long touted its unlimited coverage. In Canada, many people still think of Wind Mobile as primarily an urban mobile provider and don’t know the company delivers the same level of coverage across the country as the big three telecoms, even in cottage country and rural areas.
The campaign was specifically created to overcome that perceptual barrier and assure people that Wind Mobile works as well as the other guys right across Canada. So no matter where Canadians go, their favorite social networks, apps, maps, contacts and conversations will be right there with them.
This fully integrated campaign ran on TV, in Cinema, out-of-home on billboards and TSAs, in newspapers and online. A social contest using the #WINDnation further encouraged Canadians to send in their favourite pictures of Canada to win weekly prizes and a grand prize of a VIA Rail trip from Toronto to Vancouver. WIND Mobile will celebrate its 5th birthday in Canada on December 16th and currently has over 800,000 customers.
Advertising Agency: MacLaren McCann, Toronto, Canada
- Executive Creative Director: Sean Davison
- Creative Director: Jonathan Careless
- Art Director: Arron Isaac
- Copywriter: Natalie Greenspan
- Agency Producer: Jacqueline Bellmore
- Account Team: John Killam, Caitlin Rudnick, Rizwan Devji, Alexandra Miller
- Production Company: Industry Films
- Director: Jesper Hiro
- Cinematographer: John Houtman
- Executive Producer: David Cranor
- Post Production House: Saints Editorial
- Editor: Griff Henderson
- Music House: Vapor