International Festival of Creativity, based in Milan and scheduled to take place on November 8th-10th, unveiled the first wave of its ad campaign, which over the next few weeks will follow the development of the Festival.
Over the following weeks the campaign will feature further portraits of personalities who are supporting the Festival, with each one communicating their personal idea of creativity through words and body language.
Each portrait is a powerful visual – in black and white – which spotlights contemporary creative minds, encircled by a handwritten quotation that underlines the importance of an approach based on manual skill without leaving aside progress.
Each testimonial was asked to articulate his personal thoughts on the theme of Human Intelligence. The variety of approach and the subtleties of expression highlight the multifaceted nature of the human mind.
The four Festival supporters in the first wave are Roberto Battaglia, this year’s Jury President of the ADCI Awards; Guglielmo Scilla, also known as Willwoosh, one of Italy’s most popular YouTubers; singer-songwriter Malika Ayane and Francesca Vecchioni, founder and president of Diversity.
The campaign was conceived by Francesco Guerrera, creative director of Le Balene and Artistic Director of Acqua su Marte (Water on Mars), and Nicola Lampugnani, Vice-President of ADCI – Art Directors Club Italiano and Brand & Creative Senior Director at Discovery Italia, as well as member of IF!’s organising committee.
The campaign was photographed by LSD and the quotations in longhand were produced with the aid of Procreate, a state-of-the-art tool for illustrating handwriting.
The Festival is organized and promoted by ADCI – Art Directors Club Italiano, and ASSOCOM, the Italian Association of Communications Agencies. IF! focuses on creativity as the key element for the success of an industry that is vital for a Country to develop its full potential.
Among the guests of this edition are:
- Daniel Padgett, Design Lead for Google Search and Google Assistant
- Nick Law, Chief Creative Officer di Publicis Groupe & President of Publicis Communications
- Caitlin Ryan, Regional Creative Director EMEA Facebook
- Gordon Bowen, Founder e Global Chairman McGarryBowen
- Ferdinando Verderi, Founding Partner & Creative Director Johannes Leonardo
- Ravid Kuperberg, Partner and trainer at Mindscapes
- Linus (deejay), Artistic Director of Radio Deejay
- Francesca Vecchioni, Founder & President Diversity
- Gaetano Grizzanti, CEO & Founder Univisual
- Paolo Ferrarini, Researcher, professor, editor