LICRA and Publicis Conseil have created a campaign to reaffirm the commitment and vocation of the association, since its creation, in the fight against all types of racism and thus to assert the “R” of the International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism (in French: Ligue Internationale Contre le Racisme et l’Antisémitisme).
This campaign illustrates how racism has evolved. Because if less and less French people declare themselves as racists, acts unfortunately increase. A new form of racism qualified as “ordinary” and a generated hatred which today crystallizes around the fear of the other.
Because it is fear that often leads to racism. And in our society where continuous information and overexposure to messages have become a norm, this fear is frequently spread.
Often irrational, manipulative and intrusive, it takes on the face of current affairs, debates and theories to interfere in our subconscious and still too frequently lead us to racism.
In this campaign, Publicis Conseil and LICRA wanted to give a voice to this fear, to personify it in order to dismantle the extent of its power. Starting from individual prejudices, it tends to show how these fears manipulate our daily behaviour.
The film is based on the technology of deepfake and morphing, the faces follow one another and thus illustrate the discourse around the fears conveyed.
By materializing this fear which trivializes racism, the LICRA hopes for a collective awareness: our enemy is fear, not the difference.
- Executive Officer: Mario Pierre Stasi
- Administrative Officer: Stéphane Nivet
- President of the Strategic Committee: Gérard Unger
- Communication Manager: Arthur Loubatié
- President overseeing creativity: Marco Venturelli
- VP Publicis Conseil: Alexandra Evan
- Art Director: Clément Palouzier
- Copywriter: Antoine Querolle
- Strategic Planner: Didier Tavares
- Executive Director: Gaëlle Morvan
- Account Manager: Laurent Enet
- Account Manager Assistant: Aurélie Guine
- Process Manager: Claire Diot
- Production: Prodigious
- Director: Akim Laouar
- DOP: Christophe Grelier
- Producer: Thierry Delesalle
- Productions Director: Romain Guilbert
- Production Director: Charles Ramaré
- Production Director: Luc Annest
- Photographer: Philippe Gueguen
- Art Buyer Director: Nathalie Maudet
- Art Buyer: Nathalie Benchetrit
- Retoucher: Sophie Cazade (La Souris)
- Studio: Les studios de la Montjoie
- Studio Producer: Xavier Pleche
- LED Screens: MursDeLeds
- Robot: Neo Motion control
- 1st Director Assistant: Alexandra Kan
- 2nd Director Assistant: Antoine Gay
- 1st Machine Operator assistant: Fabienne Delaleau
- Electrician Chief: Benoit Dupont
- Casting Director: Mourad Framera
POST PRODUCTION – SOUND
- Studio: Prodigious
- Studio Assistant: Arnaud Galabbe
- Sound Engineer: Laurent Lavaud
- Sound Design: James Vacherot
- Sound Producer: Remy Dorne
- POST PRODUCTION – IMAGE
- Studio: Reepost
- Edit: Jordan AMICELLE
- Calibration: Lydia LOPEZ
- Flame: Adrien LEPINEAU, Eric ALCUVILLA
- Post Producer: Loundja OUSSANA
- COMPOSER: Max Zippel