Conference Arena, member Marketing Insiders Group, organized the 13th edition of “Romanian Contact Center Awards”, the most important competition dedicated to performance in customer care in Romania. The ceremony took place on June 10th, in Bucharest.
With the world changing non stop, notions such are leadership and business are reinventing and the contact center industry in Romania represents the first line of impact and action. The customer center specialists are the ones that are leading the front line for brands, no matter the economical and social prognosis. The uncertainty in business and digitization lead to major changes in clients habits and customer experience industry is in a continuous adaptation, transformation and crisis management process.
The 13th edition of Romanian Contact Center Awards brought together professionals in the field, in direct personal contact, after many months of isolation and pandemic. Banking, IT&C, retail, tourism, FMCG, transport, telecom, consultancy, BPO, education, marketing and audit were just a few of the industries represented at the event.
The interviews of the contestants and the selection process for the awards were focusing on contemporary standards of customer experience, on innovation capacity and adaptability in the context of change, emotional intelligence, strategic thinking and practical business results during the last year.
Romanian Contact Center Awards 2022 jury included visionaries both in life and in business, people who are training and motivate generations: Madalina Vilau, CX Advisor, “Romanian Contact Center Awards” Founder, Managing Director @Marketing Insiders Group, Dr. Andreea Szilagyi – Leadership Coach, Career Counselor, University Lecturer @Politehnica University of Bucharest, Catalin Vasile – Consultant, Head of Sales & Customer Experience Practice@Trend Consult, and Madalina Uceanu – Senior HR & Executive Search Consultant, Managing Partner @CareerAdvisor.
Mădălina Vilău – CX Advisor, “Romanian Contact Center Awards” Founder, Managing Director @Marketing Insiders Group.“We are all living times with professional and personal challenges. In such moments, clearer then ever become the indisputable values living among us, those business heroes that are putting themselves in the service of the team, company, client – no matter the personal problems, with the desire to help, ambition to learn and, with a smile that has the power to change everything almost every time. Romanian Contact Center Awards is about them. We are proud to support and applaud people and Big brands, no matter we are speaking small or big companies, managers, departments or agents
The awards ceremony was hosted by Silviu Man – Multidisciplinary Performer, Body Anthropology & Philosophy of Technology Connoisseur.
„Romanian Contact Center Awards” 2022 went to:
• Best Contact Center Manager: Alexandra Sonia Fus, Valoris Center
• Best Training Manager for Contact Center: Alexandra Pavelescu, Schneider Electric
• Best Trainer for Contact Center: Mihai Geambașu, Schneider Electric
• Best Support Center Team Manager: Laura Florina Radu, Samsung România & SYKES Romania by Sitel
• Best Telesales Team Manager: Petruț Păcuraru, Cargus
• Best Support Center Specialist: Ekaterina Mogosh, Schneider Electric
• Best Contact Center Advisor: Laura Cernat, Cargus
• Best Contact Center Team Manager: Alexandra Iordache, Cargus
• Best Telesales Consultant: Florentina Cercel, Cargus
• Best CSR Campaign: Valoris Center
• Best External Contact Center (Large): Majorel
• Best External Contact Center (Small): Samsung & SYKES România by Sitel
• Best Internal Contact Center (Large): ING România
• Best Internal Contact Center (Medium): Cargus
• Best Social Media Department: ING România
• Best Technology Solution Provider: Mediatel Data
• Best AI/RPA Implementation: Mediatel Data
• Best Telesales Department: Cargus
• Best Loyalty & Retention Department: Orange
• Best Voice of the Customer Department: Samsung România
• Best Support Contact Center (Medium): Claim Expert Services
• Best Use of Technology: Claim Expert Services & Mediatel Data
• Best Partnership in Contact Center: Ascensos & Wickes
• Special Award for Tech Vision & Mindset: Marin Alexandru Virgil, Samsung & SYKES România by Sitel
• Special Award for Empathy Care & Social Impact: Deprehub
• Special Award for Agility & Customer Experience Strategy: Ascensos
„Romanian Contact Center Awards” is an event associated with „Customer Care Conference & Expo”, biggest event targeting customer care industry in Eastern Europe
Marketing Insiders Group reunites marketing experts, trainers, consultants and specialists renown for their business results. The group is structured on 2 main divisions of services (intelligence and business ecosystems), has 91 brands in portfolio and organizes over 120 business niche conferences in Europe. It has over 550 graduates of customized CX and leadership customized programs. Covers over 200 cities in 10 countries on 2 continents and ran over 55,000 mystery shopping evaluations in Romania.