Electrolux and Saatchi & Saatchi Thailand created the world’s first work of art using a vacuum cleaner for the launch of Electrolux UltraCaptic.
Working with renowned Thai artist Chalit Nakpawan and production company Wakeup Rabbit, Saatchi & Saatchi Thailand highlighted the innovative features of the new model vacuum cleaner in a video that already has over 250,000 views on YouTube.
The unprecedented artwork – titled “Power” – illustrates UltraCaptic’s unique Compact & Go feature, which compresses dust and dirt into a disposal pod to prevent it from diffusing into the air.
The “Capturing Imagination” idea kicks off a content and social based campaign that will be activated across Thailand and South East Asia by Saatchi & Saatchi Thailand’s recently formed Live Creativity department.
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi Thailand
- CGH: Papop Chaowanapreecha
- Art Directors: Shayne Chomchinda, Kajohnchai Rodklongtan, Patharaporn Khunchon, Weerayut Angkharach
- Copywriters: Ranongsak Tanoparat, Chavanon Tantisiriseranee
- ECD: Joel Clement
- Agency Producer: Aitthipat Boonkumol
- A/C Service: Supansa Vongprasert
- Artist: Chalit Nakpawan
- Production Company: Wakeup Rabbit
- Director: Pagorn Jungrungruang
- Assistant Director: Thitipong Pimolwetkul
- DOP: Chalongwut Chorruangsak
- Production Manager: Nuttheera Payakken
- Producer: Athip Vichuchaianan
- 2nd Camera: Siriwat Seesaeng
- Editor: Wisarut Deelorm
Saatchi & Saatchi is known for its strength in creating Loyalty Beyond Reason for its clients’ brands, creating powerful and profitable relationships by improving the quality and quantity of conversations that take place about these brands. The Saatchi & Saatchi network has 130 offices in 70 countries and over 6,000 employees.