CohnandJansen JWT signs the campaign “Romanian Achievements Collection” for Petrom, campaign that starts with a national promotion running between September 16th – December 15th and that has support online, TV, radio but also in oil stations
Petrom is a leader that inspires Romanian performances in every domain where it is active: at company level, at investment level or CSR. That is why, through the retail strategy, we wished for people that enter Petrom stations to understand directly this company philosophy. The solution came when, together with the client, we realized that Petrom stations are the perfect place where consumers can meeti with Romanian success stories we are all proud of
Romanians’ reasons to be proud are also our reasons to be proud and we, at Petrom, believe they deserve to be celebrated more often. We have 392 stations all over the country, our encouraging messages will reach to millions of Romanians under the form of Romanian products and brands, destinations in Romania, artists and national values. This is how “Romanian achievements collection” appeared, a communication platform meant to celebrate what’s best in Romania
Head of Operational Sales Romania.
The first action under the umbrella of the new platform is a national promotion – Win a Dacia Logan every day – during which the prizes are an undisputed Romanian achievement.
It was very important for us to have executions to reflect the scope of the collection and that would also function as a teaser for the pieces to be added in the future. Moreover, because we’re talking about a retail project with an important promo component (65 Dacia Logan are waiting for their winners), the visibility in stations was a priority we focused on. In the future, we wish to involve as much as possible the consumers in building Romanian Achievements Collection but also to integrate the other successful projects supported by Petrom
Group Creative Director CohnandJansen JWT.
Also under the new platform, a Petrom team joined by Titi Aur and his team made a trip forming a love statement “I Love Romania” on the map. To help Romanians rediscover the pleasure of driving, the passion for the road and for Romania, the itinerary, to cover over 4,500 KM, will be documented by Petrom and 5 Romanian bloggers, that will be co-pilots on the road
This itinerary has a strong symbolic power. We will see how is drawn live the heart on Romania’s map, through the action of the people that hit the road. It is a different approach from what we’re used to: this time, offline actions have online effects
- CohnandJansen JWT: Ina Simion — Client Service Director, Miriam Ivanescu — Account Director, Codruta Strat — Account Manager, Raluca Iacob — Senior Planner, Monica Radulescu — Digital Planner, Andrei Cohn — Partner & Creative Director, Alex Negoescu — Group Creative Director, Viorela Turcu — Copywriter, Alex Stanciu — Art Director, Cosmin Nicola — Web Designer, Virgil Ghelmeci – DTP, Ilinca Dumitrescu — AV Producer, Cristian Dobre — Production Manager.
- Petrom: Adrian Nicolaescu — Head of Operational Sales Romania, Dragos Ivan — Head of Marketing Retail, Iulian Ducuta — Brand Manager Petrom, Alina Stonescu — Brand Manager OMV, Andreia Tudor — Assistant Brand Manager Petrom, Cristina Gulie — Expert Marketing Research OMV-Petrom, Ioana Florescu — Business Partener Communication Retail.
- Multimedia Est – Production House with Razvan Marculescu – director and Alex Sterian – DOP.
- Titi Aur defensive driving school with Titi Aur, Adi Berghea and Silviu Moraru – trainers.
- The Geeks: Costin Radu — Managing Partner & Head of Creative Planning, Miruna Antonescu — Senior Creative Planner, Vlad Petre — Brand Communication Director, Mirabela Manea — Brand Communication Manager, Magda Halus — Social Media Manager, Darin Choibi — Digital Project Manager, Cristian Neațu — Senior Web Developer, Vladimir Belciug — Copywriter, Tudor Pop — Copywriter, Altieri Constantin — Designer.