Very few shapes in the world are as recognizable as the Coca Cola bottle: so iconic that our brain needs very little clue to feel it. And to desire it.
Once again Coca-Cola adds a chapter to the tradition of ads that play with its iconicity. In the new campaign by Publicis Italy, only a logo and a title are needed to make the invisible visible.
The campaign is now on air in several Central and Eastern European markets on OOH, Print and Social.
- Global Chief Creative Officer Publicis Worldwide: Bruno Bertelli
- Chief Creative Officer Publicis Italy: Cristiana Boccassini
- CEE Executive Creative Director: Davide Boscacci
- Associate Creative Director/Copywriter: Stefano Zanoni
- Creative Supervisor/Art Director: Roberto Ardigò
- CEE Regional Client Lead: Lorenza Montorfano
- Client Service Director: Benedetta Virga
- Group Account Director: Mirjana Slavkovic
- Account Supervisor: Alberto De Simone
- Art Buyer: Caterina Collesano
The Cola Cola Company:
- Content Excellence team CEE Business Unit: Desirée Ferrari, Laura Legrenzi, Camilla Zanaria
- Marketing director CEE Business Unit: Romain Mallard
- Integrated Marketing Experience director CEE Business Unit: Dimitar Andonov
- Marketing team Romania: Corina Rijnita, Iuliana Nedelcu, Miruna Smeureanu, Giulia Burlui
- Marketing team Bulgaria: Svetlana Dimitrova, Eliza Grancharova