"Marta Usurelu" tag

Biz launched BizRemote, a special section dedicated to companies

The economy is strongly impacted by the coronavirus and Romania is just at the beginning of it. Starting this week, almost all companies that could let their employees work from home implemented this…

Gerovital is the most powerful Romanian brand in 2019, according to Biz magazine

Gerovital is the champion of the most powerful Romanian brands in 2019. This year the brand overtook Borsec in the top created by Unlock Market Research, for the Biz magazine. The following spots…

“Valori de România” 2019 Gala by Biz chose its winners

Romanian personalities that proved to be examples of excellence on an international level in business, culture, sport, science and innovation were celebrated on May 8th, at the fourth edition of the Romanian Values…

Consumer Choice Award: Biz – Romanians’ first choice of business magazines

According to Consumer Choice Award, Biz magazine is Romanians’ favorite brand in the category “Business magazines”, according to a study made by the Polish research company Netsonda. Consumer Choice Award is a system that…

Jazz and Rogalski Damaschin awarded at the „Valori de Romania 2017” Excellence Gala

In front of over 200 top managers in companies, entrepreneurs, culture people, sports men and investors, the Biz magazine team awarded, during the “Valori de Romania” (Values of Romania), 34 of the most…

Romanian Biz Magazine – a special edition and a new website

After Biz magazine recently changed its  shareholders, with Marta Usurelu owning 70% of shares and the rest of 30% being owned by the printing house Grafica si tipar, property of Dragos Balan, the…

Marta Usurelu is the new main shareholder of Biz Magazine Romania

Marta Usurelu is the new main shareholder of the Romanian business magazine Biz, owning 70% of shares starting this month, according to Paginademedia. The rest of the shares (30%) are owned now by…

Our news directly in your inbox:

AdHugger © 2020 All Rights Reserved